Thursday, February 12th goals

Options
DaivaSimone
DaivaSimone Posts: 657 Member
edited February 2015 in Social Groups
I feel like I'm the only doing the goal thing these days (along with Stephany ;) ), but still writing it down because, you know, habitus and motivation.

Scale was down again this morning (yay), and I am .4 pounds away of reaching my goal for this challenge. At this point, I'm already calling it a success, because I'm almost there, and with TOM around the corner, I may be a couple of pounds up for the next days and won't be able to weigh in before the end of the callenge.

I didn't think about it yesterday and I accepted a lunch date tomorrow while I am already going out with my husband for dinner (his idea of a romantic "Valentine's day" date: going to our favorite restaurant incredibly early, then rushing to see one of the most depressive Molière's play... ahhh, the joy marrying a literature teacher! ;) ). So today, I'll try to make a good sweaty workout to make some room for tomorrow's libations.

Here are my goals

1) Follow my (kick *kitten*, I must say) eating plan for the day and limit snacking
2) Exercise, probably doing some aerobics for about 40 minutes
3) Hydration
4) Finish baking my shortbread for coworkers (I did half of the batch yesterday, dipped them in royal glaze and topped with freeze-dried pomegranate, goji berries and grilled coconut flakes... I want to do another batch with chopped pistachios and candied rosemary).

And that's it for today.

Replies

• lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Yes, are we petering out? Should we do weekly goals--would more people find that helpful?

I slept tons last night (had slept about 3 hours the night before and then had a stressful day), but am feeling pretty good today. I don't think I'm going to be able to get in the cardio I'd like just schedule-wise, though.

Goals:

1) Bring lunch (did this), plan for tomorrow/weekend
    2) Weights
    3) Eat three regular meals, stay within calories, log well

Daiva, you have lucky co-workers!
  • CumberlandGrammy
    CumberlandGrammy Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Your cookies sound divine, Davia! I am not posting my goals here regularly, but am keeping them on my notes section of my food diary where I can see them more often. Logging has been very off lately, but hanging in there, and checking here daily to see how you two most-faithful ones are doing. :smile:
  • DaivaSimone
    DaivaSimone Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Thank you for checking in! ;) I hope you're doing good!