pregnant!

Options
miranda_mom
miranda_mom Posts: 873 Member
Just found out yesterday morning - keep your fingers and toes crossed for me - it's very early yet.

Replies

• Caryn03
    Caryn03 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Congrats lady. I will keep ya in my prayers that the baby stays put and happy and healthy.
  • Tamicejl
    Tamicejl Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Prayers are with you.....
  • Qfrump
    Qfrump Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Just found out yesterday morning - keep your fingers and toes crossed for me - it's very early yet.

Congratulations! keep us posted.
  • SoVeracious
    SoVeracious Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Awesome news, CONGRATS!
  • powellfam2006
    powellfam2006 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Well, I have said it before, but I will say it again CONGRATS :) So tell me what are some of your symptoms? Before and after you knew?:flowerforyou:
  • miranda_mom
    Options
    Well, I had breast tenderness between ovulation and finding out - but I have that every month. The day before I tested, I was very, very tired and then when I ate, I felt - not sick, but like I didn't want the food. I had a headache the first few days. Now I mostly feel lightheaded and my breasts really, really hurt. I have the pulling, stretching cramps that I remember from the first time too. Five weeks yesterday - so far, so good.
  • miranda_mom
    Options
    Had my first ultrasound on 7/1. Everything looks great. Just failed my first glucose test so I have to take another one. Doctor said it may be PCOS related (as in, we're at a higher risk for gestational diabetes, I guess). I did not have GD with my daughter. Fingers crossed that I pass this test!
  • fairie_marie
    fairie_marie Posts: 106
    Options
    YAY on the great ultrasound! I had GD with my youngest daughter.. I found out super late (33 weeks) so finding out early will really help with complications and having a big baby.. also will help you stick to a healthy diet LOL.. Hopefully you pass the 3 hour tho, cuz well shots suck LOL :)
  • penelope76
    penelope76 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!! Wishing you a very healthy and successful pregnancy and baby !!!!! :flowerforyou: