Didn't see any change till now.

Options
krouse83
krouse83 Posts: 182 Member
edited February 2015 in Social Groups
I am almost six months out and 75 pounds down! I felt better but didn't think I looked any different... Until I saw these photos. I was just curious about changes in my face and compared the two. Second picture is before surgery and First was taken today. It's amazing the difference! Thank you all for the support. j97la9bnlenl.jpg

4auywig0vt4j.jpg

Replies

• krouse83
    krouse83 Posts: 182 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Sorry picture isn't straight. Not great about posting things!
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's a difference you can see for sure! You look even more beautiful! Great job!!
  • garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    Big difference, you look awesome! This is why pictures are so important, they really do help us see the changes more than the mirror!
  • rscpjim
    rscpjim Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Yep the words are in the picture! WOW! Congrats!
  • lenac87
    lenac87 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I see a big difference! you look great! :)
  • rpyle111
    rpyle111 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Looking fabulous!

I am a big proponent of taking 'before pictures'. I am very glad I have my in process pictures as even now, only 10 months after starting this process, I don't remember being in that bigger body, but the pictures help remind me. Hopefully they will also help in the future during low motivation/poor behaviors creeping back phases of my life.

'Before' pictures may be difficult to take, but I encourage all of the new folks to take them, even if you stick them in a folder somewhere only to be looked at when you are successful.

Congrats and keep up the great work!

Rob
  • chip305
    chip305 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely stunning!
  • ac7nj
    ac7nj Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    You look great
  • loriloftness
    loriloftness Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    There is most certainly a difference--BIG difference. You look great--though I will say you were very pretty before too. Good job!
  • asia1967
    asia1967 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    WOW! you were beautiful before, now you are beautiful and healthy. You can definitely see the difference. WTG!
  • weeziebeth
    weeziebeth Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic-healthy and radiant and beautiful!
  • SkinnyDevi
    SkinnyDevi Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • JEMP65
    JEMP65 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Such a beautiful girl! All of your hard work is paying off. Congratulations.
  • imboswell
    imboswell Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You look great. Keep up the good work. Congratulations!! :D