Kickstart

Options
dmaxma
dmaxma Posts: 11 Member
Is anyone doing this? The diet is ridiculously tough for me. Granted, I'm detoxing from nightly drinks, cleaning off my kids' plates and basically eating on the run. But man. I'm hungry! And I failed today and accidentally ate soy.

The workouts are tough, but I actually like the slight soreness -- it makes me feel like I'm doing something.

Replies

• Louiseuysjones
    Options
    Just posted a reply to you on the other topic. I am right there with u! Which day are you on?
  • dmaxma
    dmaxma Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yeah!! I did day 4 this morning!! (a light at the end of the tunnel!) My husband basically told me to eat something last night -- I was apparently not being my normal charming self:wink:

what day are you on? Do you think you'll follow the regular diet when kickstart is over?
  • dntmommy
    dntmommy Posts: 19
    Options
    Hey guys you do not have to stick with her meal plans if you do not want to. Just keep count of your calorie intake throughout the day. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day so have a big meal but make sure you have enough calories to intake for your other 2 meals, Lunch I would keep it small, as for dinner have a nice portioned meal but not as big as breakfast time and make sure what you eat can last you through the night without having to go and get a midnight snack. Keep in mind that you should not eat after 7pm due to the food will not burn away if you eat later in the night, it will just sit there and build up fat and you will never lose the weight then.

Keep up the good work that you have been doing and I hope what I just posted encourages you! :happy: