Anybody out there using the Vivofit?

Options
dumanyu
dumanyu Posts: 3
edited February 2015 in Social Groups
I've had mine since 2/5/2015 and am averaging about 10.5K steps per day. Would like to see if others use this product and what their impressions are. Mine has the heart rate monitor but haven't delved into that yet.

Replies

• NotBonJovi
    NotBonJovi Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I am a new user of Vivofit. Have it for a week and have been able to average above 10K steps per day. Haven't synced it with the HRM yet.
  • TheKimmyD
    TheKimmyD Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have had the Garmin VivoSmart since 2/14/15. I love it. My step goal is set at 11K right now.
  • ernestrodgers82
    ernestrodgers82 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    NotBonJovi wrote: »
    I am a new user of Vivofit. Have it for a week and have been able to average above 10K steps per day. Haven't synced it with the HRM yet.

I bought my Vivofit 2 one week after you. As far as the heart rate monitor, I'm in the process of throwing really big hints to my wife that all I want for Christmas is a Garmin HRM. Like others here, my daily step average is 12,000 steps.
  • dczebiniak
    dczebiniak Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have a Vivosmart at the moment, but in a couple days Best Buy will be delivering my new Vivosmart HR. I cant wait!! I love my vivos. This new one will be my 3rd. I also had the fitbit but I had to get rid of it cuz I was allergic to the wrist band. Must have been a sign to go back to Garmin LOL.
  • ernestrodgers82
    Options
    I just bought my son the Vivofit HR. I'm jealous since my Vivofit 2 is only 5 months old :-)
  • joycejentges
    joycejentges Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I've had mine just over a year. Barely do 5000 steps a day due to my sedentary job, but I'm working on getting more exercise in my day.
  • ernestrodgers82
    Options
    Try walking a dog, even if it's the neighbor's dog. I get an extra 1.3 miles in every day (3,000 steps) walking my dog. No dog? I guess you could commit to walking a mile or two yourself. I average 12,500 steps per day. Good luck with the increase.
  • dianacarberry1
    dianacarberry1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all

I've had mine for about 5/6 months I'm only just getting active with using it and have upped my goal to 10000 steps a day
  • KayLRZ
    KayLRZ Posts: 13 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I'm just back on MFP now, and am looking for Vivofit users to connect with over on Garmin Connect and here as well. I need some friends to help me get up out of my chair (at work) and moving more! I have a new Vivofit2. I know there's a 3, but this has just what I wanted and great price! Please connect with me here or there---at GC I am KayLR.