Team Carol

Options
SaraAlexandre
SaraAlexandre Posts: 1,313 Member
Time for our own board too! Carol is still alive and kicking butt! I hope we see more amazing things from here this season!

Replies

• tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    I have no doubt she will be the groups rock!
  • SaraAlexandre
    Options
    So, what's Carols angle? You think she's just laying low for a surprise effect?
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,871 Member
    Options
    I am a Carol lover also. She is so playing them until she figures out their angle. And they will have no idea what she can do! B)
  • SaraAlexandre
    Options
    True dat!
  • SaraAlexandre
    Options
    Hello evil Carol!!
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    She's all about what's best for the group and if you have to go be a few little kids a phobia... or burn up a couple sick people... she thinks... so be it. As a civilized person, I cringed. But I still respected her for doing it. The group still feels like they're in jeopardy and she isn't willing to take any additional risks.
  • SaraAlexandre
    Options
    Yes, that's true. I guess it's all a matter of perspective. That kid has been sheltered though.
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Yeah he looked like he had to go home and change his underwear.
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Little brat should not have been sneaking around. Little snitch got the kind of scare people used to put in their kids to make them bahave and be safe. Carol was rather convincing. Truly I love kids. B)

Shelley
  • SaraAlexandre
    Options
    Lol!!!
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    LOL!! I was laughing so hard! If anyone was past the point of caring if the kid has a few nightmares it is Carol. She tried to toughen up Mika just a little too late. She probably thought it was good for her group and the kid. Plus but husband said he could see me doing that so that again confirms that I'm a Carol. My poor kids...
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    I worked in a juvenile detention center for almost 5 years. Some kids need it. And Carol is just the person to give it to them! o:)

Shelley
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    LOL clearly the kid wasnt as frightened as most people thought he would be. He is practically stalking her now. Which just supports what I have known for years, the harder you are on kids, the more they love you. My mom is always yelling at the kids that come to her house, I always thought they would stop coming, BUT THEY LOVE HER. So weird.
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    ^my experience too! I hope its true for my daughter's sake. So far it is. But the kids all know its party time as long as they follow the rules :smiley:

• zumbaforever
    Options
    Firm, but lots of love, and Carols cookies! Muahaha