Daily Report 2015-02-22

Options
SRJennings
SRJennings Posts: 126 Member
I am on the stairmaster now! Oh my goodness this is a tough workout! It has been helping a lot so I plan to stay with it until the end of the cycle! I will check back in after I complete my yoga practice today.

I am sending you all warm thoughts for a happy healthy day today!
Susan

Replies

• ElisionJade
    ElisionJade Posts: 16 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Starting off good today, all but one of my challenges is a rest day today so I'll probably stick with yoga today. Made blueberry muffins for brunch which puts me really close to my calorie limit but since I was plannin on a dinner salad tonight I'm not too worried it's good to indulge every now and then. ;)
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    ohhh, fresh blueberry muffins sound delish. My great thing this morning....I got my wedding ring back on. It's a great day for sure.

Alisa
  • SRJennings
    SRJennings Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Alisa~I am so happy for you!
  • Mrsallen6_11
    Mrsallen6_11 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,

I'm being good today. I'm gardening with my husband now, and I'm gonna try out a new zumba video I got yesterday.

Have a good day everyone!
  • nanavickig
    nanavickig Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Well done @SRJennings‌ stairmaster sounds tough! I agree the muffins sound yummy @ElisonJade sometimes we deserve a little treat and it sounds like youve foundva way to fit them in around your diet :smile: @scrapbookingtm‌ that is fabulous news, a great milestone for sure! I must try getting a zumba dvd, i get bored doing the usual exercise dvds but zumba sounds like it would be more fun! Which 1 do you have @Mrsallen6_11‌ and how was it? I feel like I'm back in track again now, did 16k on my exercise bike, did press ups and tricep dips, went out for lunch with my family and chose the 500 cal childrens roast chicken dinner (which was plenty) instead of the 1500 cal adults portion and ended the day easily under my calorie goal! I also read over 20 pages of my book and watched 'The Theory of Everything' and 'Unbroken' with my family without snacking on rubbish, they were both very moving films-made me cry!!
  • ElisionJade
    ElisionJade Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    @nanavickig‌ if you want a good family movie that gets you in all emotions try "the giver" it actually keeps pretty close to the book and is wonderful congrats on the good going today everyone!
  • lsabeIIe
    lsabeIIe Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    It's great to have you back Vicky !!
    And Alisa that sounds like very good news !

For me, well, still feeling a little blue today but I took a walk.

I'm pretty sure tomorow I will be back on track. I have a weekend with friends already plan for next weekend and I promise myself I won't drink too much. :D

• nanavickig
    nanavickig Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I will look out for that one @Elisonjade, not heard of it before! Tomorrow is a whole new day @Isabelle‌ keep smiling even if you dont feel like it, it makes you feel happier!! :-D I had such a lovely time in portugal i cant say i am glad to be back but i have lots more fun things to look forward to in the coming months, hopefully i shall enjoy them a few lbs lighter!! Remember everyone to be grateful for the bad days, they are what make the good days feel GOOD!!
  • RandomA1
    RandomA1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    It's been pretty hard for me lately but I stuck to my caloric goal today so yay! I'm trying to get in the routine of going to the gym and planned to go today but got stuck shoveling for over an hour. It was a pretty strenuous workout though and my arms were dead by the end lol.
  • Mrsallen6_11
    Mrsallen6_11 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    @nanavickig‌ it's Zumb Fitness Exhilarate - Body Shaping System....I got it at Walmart. It was actually really fun even though I started with the intro video. I can't wait to do it again today lol.