some like it hot

Options
i am madly in love with marilyn Monroe and it has always been a dream of mine to go as her hottness for halloween im always gonna be a big girl regardess of any wait i losse as i have a very wide set hips and as a result i got crazy curves now dont get me wrong so far ive lost like around 60 pounds and i only wanna lose 24 pounds by halloween but looking in the mirror naked i see this little cape of fat on my belly and im trying real hard to shift it but my whole family are being complete unmotivated *kitten* wipes it no wonder i was so over weight to start with i could really us so support atm the costume is a size 14 uk and im a 16 atm so im hoping to squeeze in it hahhaha thanks for listening if anyone has any advise hints tips please help me

Replies

• yurika975
    yurika975 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    HI! I think you should go as Marilyn if you want. What's funny is that I think they undersize her sometimes. Just concentrate on your eating and workouts. Don't beat yourself up. Also do other things to. It seems that she had nice skin. Maybe treat yourself when while on your weight loss journey with home pedicures (or spring for a salon if you want to spend the dough lol) or a facial. Baby yourself. This way your will feel good and have fun for halloween.

Tips? Hmm, water, water, water. I spring for the crystal light or wylers or some generic. I also do plain water. Up your veggies and fruits. Make some swaps. Salsa and chips instead of chips and queso. Hummus/veggies (yum) When making sandwiches pile on shredded lettuce or salad mix. Its filling and helps you get in your rec amount each day.

BTW nothing wrong with curves. I finally have hips after having kiddos. I was always 105. I don't want to get down that low. I just want to evict some of the excess and lose weight. Good luck and HTH. :)