What's your fun, non-scale goal for fitness?

Options
danamariers
danamariers Posts: 155 Member
So my scale-related goal is to get down to 135, BUT my oh-so-fun, non-scale goal is to go as She-Hulk for Halloween (and to look the part with my muscles!!!)

Anyone else?

Replies

• Destanie_Robyn
    Destanie_Robyn Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    win a 5 k in my age division in a local charity race and PR for my marathon time this year in december
  • slamirault
    slamirault Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be able to run/jog a mile without slowing down to a fast walk. I have terrible cardio and I used to not be able to run for 20+ seconds without feeling my heart hurt. Now I can do 2 minutes and now it's the winded feeling I get that slows me down.
  • hrod215
    hrod215 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to do push-ups! So weird and slightly deranged but I have always wanted to be able to do at least 20 push-ups (the proper form type) without stopping. I'm going to try the 100-pushup challenge with some other MFP pals.
  • kcb315
    kcb315 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    tp be able to wear a bikini and look hot in it and for my fiance (even though hes strong) to be able to lift me up like i weigh nothing :)
  • YellowNightingale
    YellowNightingale Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Just to look nicer in clothes :) I'd also like to shrink my arms and get a bit of definition in them! :)
  • Jenni19453
    Jenni19453 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    To fit in my wedding dress... I just bought this super beautiful dress on major mark down ($100)... but it's 2 sizes smaller than I am now. Scary and challenging! I have to do it!