2/24 Day 9 Tuesday

Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
  Morning, everyone! I’m feeling energetic and I want to get physical!

Today’s Challenge: Try a new exercise

I’m getting kinda bored doing the same thing and my body is starting to get used to my new schedule. So I’m going to go to YouTube and look up some exercises I haven’t tried before and give them my best shot! What do you want to try out today?

Good luck!

Replies

• Jo_2017
    Jo_2017 Posts: 27 Member
    I'm going for a walk in the woods with my daughter this afternoon - nothing new there! But after that I'll try out some new yoga poses on the wii (alternated with strength training) Is that new enough?
  • LuckyMe2017
    LuckyMe2017 Posts: 454 Member
    Did a radius workout
  • Oooh, this one is tough since I haven't been exercising as yet, still working on this food part. I already do some yoga on occasion but I think actually running through some new asanas may be just the ticket to get me back in the saddle!
  • crismax
    crismax Posts: 56 Member
    Going to try a radius workout
  • myfrazi
    myfrazi Posts: 8 Member
    I did it! Tried a new exercise this morning that I found on the Internet. Excited. I'm new to the group.
  • meganepreston
    meganepreston Posts: 487 Member
    I am going to try a Piyo workout online tonight. One of my friends teaches the class (too far away for me to join in person), and I've been curious about it :)
  • Today I did a yoga sun salutation routine :)
  • meganepreston
    myfrazi wrote: »
    I did it! Tried a new exercise this morning that I found on the Internet. Excited. I'm new to the group.

Welcome!
  • happyasher123
    happyasher123 Posts: 6 Member
    Ok
  • crismax wrote: »
    What's is a radius workout?
  • Jo_2017
    Jo_2017 Posts: 27 Member
    edited February 2015
    I didn't do anyang more than the walk. BUT that was a 40min stroll through the woods that DID NOT feel like exercise but was something I never do on a work day. So I am counting this as a plus and my goodness, it did me good!
  • Auna37
    Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
    Today I tried out some different types of zumba. It was a lot of fun ^_^

You all did great! I even learned some new workout ideas that I never heard of today!
  • meganepreston
    Did Piyo today. It was pretty fun actually. I used to do yoga pretty regularly, so some of the moves were quite easy. The pace was just much faster than I (and my muscles) expected. :)
  • LuckyMe2017
    LuckyMe2017 Posts: 454 Member
    crismax wrote: »
    What's is a radius workout?

Radius comes on tv and is also on the web and has apps. Search for radius fitness.