Reuniting this group and striving to keep it alive :)

Options
Good Morning! What better way to start off a brand new day then with some encouragement? I see this is a group but wheres the support? Come on guys you all have what it takes to stick to your goals. Lets make sure that none of us fall off in 2015. Although myfitnesspal is a calorie counting tool, remember not to get overwhelmed with the whole "tracking" part. We all come from different walks of life, sometimes days get busier than others, so if you skip a day or a meal, don't kill yourself about it. Even if your not logging daily, at least log your weight weekly or so. Also, make sure to hang around our group for when you need the support. The calories aren't everything! I'd be more that happy to help motivate everyone along the way as well. Remember to start your day off with a great breakfast. I hope to see your guy's progress through out the day and from here on. Keep in mind why it was you downloaded this app in the first place ;) I know everyone including myself will soon start overcoming our obstacles and crushing our goals. Have a wonderful day!