Introductions

Options
SultCellar
SultCellar Posts: 10 Member
edited February 2015 in Social Groups
Hi! Regular listener to Tips of the Scale podcast and member of the Scale Warrior Village. Restarting my Fitness Pal adventure and stretching my bravery muscle.

Replies

• freakhazerd2424
    freakhazerd2424 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I saw this group yesterday and checked out your podcast last night. I listened to a few episodes and I like it. You got a new subscriber and group member.
  • SultCellar
    Options
    Welcome!
    I am not the admin here and the group was JUST started yesterday, but I am one of the Tips of the Scale listeners and part of the Scale Warrior Village. It's a great community...all folks on a journey toward health.

I started listening to the podcasts about a year ago...and actually went back and listened to EVERY one of them! good thing there weren't nearly as many then, I'd STILL be on the couch...LOL!

Which stories did you hear? what was your take away?

I've had specific ideas or a-has from each episode...but I think the largest overall is knowing that each backstory is different...and we just have to find our own why and how to move forward.

Wishing you well...
  • freakhazerd2424
    freakhazerd2424 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Yea that makes sense that it was started yesterday I saw the group in the newest group list. I listened to 135 and 136 I think. I drive a truck so I just let podcasts auto play so I don't have to touch my phone illegally to start a new episode. I'll be binge listening I think.

I really found it interesting hearing the woman talk about gastric bypass my sister is almost done with the process to get the surgery and it was informative to hear her story and the struggles she has now. Also her comments on not being afraid to change something on a restaurant menu was funny. It's so simple to ask but at first seems like an impossible task.
  • SultCellar
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I'm glad you found the podcast and the group....and that you are NOT messing with the phone while you drive! I'm going to start another thread about podcast comments if you'd care to continue the conversation with others who join.

Best wishes to you sister, BTW!
  • SultCellar
    edited February 2015
    Options
    #136 is the gastric bypass story...if someone else might find it useful
    tipsofthescale.com/136-tenika-clemmer/