2/27 Day 12 Friday

Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
  Is it Friday already?! We need to build up our energy for that upcoming weekend! We need to get our blood pumping, that heart racing, and that brow sweating! But you know what? I’m kinda bored and I wanna excite my day. I’m gonna make this Funny Friday! Now I know it is chilly outside but....

Today’s Challenge: Go run 5 laps around your house!

You’ll look silly but hey you are exercising so who cares? If you have a family, get the kids out their and have a race to see who can finish first! I bet you will have a lot of fun!

So go and give me 5! Have a fun Friday!

Replies

• Lori1112Graber
    Lori1112Graber Posts: 29 Member
    Sounds fun. it makes us smile.
  • Thanks! I live in apartments with no backyard, so I'll run around the inside perimeter 5 times...and with my dog. Maybe she'll be tired!
  • myfrazi
    myfrazi Posts: 8 Member
    Great challenge ...on it....I will feel silly doing it which will make it even more fun
  • sugarhollic
    sugarhollic Posts: 9 Member
    my neighbors already think im crazy. Im in
  • meganepreston
    meganepreston Posts: 487 Member
    The snow is waist high at my house. I will either snowshoe around 5 times with the dog or run up and down my very long driveway 5 times with the dog :)
  • Auna37
    Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
    Well, I just completed it with the neighbor dog deciding to join in. It was a lot of fun but the responses you guys posted have made my day!
  • debinewb1
    debinewb1 Posts: 50 Member
    Whoo Hoo, around the house -- Thanks for the fun challenge
  • twirlybird
    twirlybird Posts: 6 Member
    Got home late, but will do tomorrow with my 5 year old, she'll love it