Options
    Start weight: 180
    Goal Weight: 160 by Easter
    Lbs to Lose: 20
    Ultimate Goal: 150

01/01: 180
    01/02: 170
    01/03: 161

Soooo pleased with my progress. My new goal is to reach my ultimate weight by Easter. Hope I can do it
  • evolution328
    evolution328 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm at 154.2 down from 167. To finish this challenge I have 7.2lbs left to go, almost there :)
  • lwdllc
    lwdllc Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Start weight 179
    Goal Weight 159
    3/1 Weigh in 170.5

I'm a little disappointed that I'm not 1/2 way but I know I can reach my goal by easter. I know why my progress has slowed (eating out!!!) So enough of that! Staying on the wagon from here on out!
  • schonerhirt
    schonerhirt Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Start weight 163
    Goal weight 143
    Feb 156
    Mar 151

It's getting harder as I've not that much to lose, overall target is 141!
  • budgerigar
    budgerigar Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Start: 160
    Feb 1: 156
    March 1: 151
    Monthly Net: (5)
    Overall Net: (9)

Goal weight: 140

Thought I'd do better this month, since I dropped pretty much all of this (and a couple extra lbs) in the first half of the month, but I've been sick and plateaued for the second half. Oh well, progress is still progress!
  • RamonaMoon
    RamonaMoon Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Really happy so far, 9lbs lost since the challenge started. I definitely wont hit 20lbs by easter but anything is good! Really good work everyone. Good luck for the last stretch!
  • tephanies1234
    tephanies1234 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Can we start this challenge again with a new goal date once Easter is here and gone? I like the spreadsheet...
  • walking_woman
    walking_woman Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Can we start this challenge again with a new goal date once Easter is here and gone? I like the spreadsheet...

I would like that as well tephanies1234 :)
  • BrettWithPKU
    BrettWithPKU Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Jan-2: 280 (start)
    Feb-1: 262
    as of Mar-9: 252

Challenge goal: 240
    Ultimate goal: 208

As of this morning I have joined the 10% club. Per the spreadsheet, a couple are already there and a few more are close. (Above, Rebekah appears to be there as well--congrats!)

Hoping to squeeze a few more 3 lb-loss weeks out. In the inevitable July 4th challenge I'm gonna have to dial it down to 2 lb /week.

Outrageous success to all,
    BD
  • EntropyIgnited
    EntropyIgnited Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Week 1 - 226
    Week 2 - 224.2
    Week 3 - 223.4
    Week 4 – 221.2
    Week 6 - 219.4
    Week 7 - 217.8

Total Loss – 8.2 lbs

Almost halfway there and I haven't been to the gym in over 2 weeks due to living in Boston + blizzard after blizzard. There's finally parking again, no excuses.
  • Trerika
    Trerika Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all! You are all awesome.Keep at it! My update below:

Jan 1 - 179
    March 1 - 168.8

Could someone please enter for me because I can't update on my tablet.

Hope to achieve the goal weight for Easter and join the new challenge. If I don't I'll still be happy to have lost some weight! Thanks to all of you!
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    So I've only lost 4 pounds throughout this challenge. And for the past 4 weeks I've been stuck at 168. I was in another plateau, at 170, for about 5 or 6 weeks then got down to 168 and now I'm stuck again. I exercise 5-6 days a week, cardio and I use weights. I stay within my calories 6 days a week. Saturdays I might go over by a few hundred. I drink a lot of water. Not sure what else to do.
  • lwdllc
    lwdllc Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Zumba I'm at the SAME spot, its frustrating but I can see the changes in my shape, even if the pounds aren't coming off yet. I've been between 168-170 since the beginning of february. Keep it up I can tell I'll get through it soon! So will you!
  • lindadprice
    lindadprice Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I read this thing online about water weight and be stuck at a plateau. It says you could weigh yourself for several weeks and be the same. Then you eat a lot one day or you just all of a sudden lose the weight all at one time because of retention. They say try to stay away from sodium to see if that could help you get rid of the retention. That could be your plateau problem.
  • budgerigar
    budgerigar Posts: 61 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    ^^^ Sounds like Lyle McDonald and his "whoosh" theory. I find that to be totally how I lose weight. I'll often even go up 3-5 lbs for a week or 2 when I'm stressed or hormonal and suddenly one day wake up much lighter and will lose several pounds over the course of the day if I stop to weigh myself. I think my record was over 10 lbs that came off over a couple of days.
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/of-whooshes-and-squishy-fat.html/

Water weight is a crazy ride.