Daily Report 2015-02-28

Just wanted to start up today's discussion. I'm visiting with family right now and I'm trying to be good. Doing alright so far. I'm going to try to get some more walking/exercise in today, but right now I'm being a little lazy.

Hope everyone is having a good Saturday.

Replies

• SRJennings
    SRJennings Posts: 126 Member
    Thanks for starting the thread today. I am successfully staying with the plan and hoping for some success in regard to my weight. I am taking a rest day today and will be able to swim tomorrow morning. It is very cold here, I am looking forward to be outdoors sometime soon! My puppy is really missing our walks.
  • playmadcats
    playmadcats Posts: 199 Member
    Two hour tennis session. Now ache all over. Great fun though.
  • Snow day in Dallas yesterday, and now it's melted and just slushy and icy....so no outdoorsy anything for me. Getting a little twitchy but I cleaned house yesterday trying to up my steps (on Fitbit) so now the house is clean and I can't go outside, so I'm trying to find some online workouts to do. Cold weather makes me want to hibernate :)

Kris - enjoy your visit with family!
    SR - enjoy your rest day!
    Play - sounds awesome, great job!
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Sounds like everyone is having a good day. I had to work unexpectedly but that's OK. I'm going out to dinner with my parents tonight and then having friends over. I have already planned what I am eating all night plus I have about 200 calories left for surprises. :smiley: No time for exercise today, I guess it's a rest day. Have fun everyone!

Alisa
  • Mrsallen6_11
    Mrsallen6_11 Posts: 416 Member
    @SRJennings‌ I completely understand, my pit bull is missing our runs.....he's getting a little fat lol.

@playmadcats‌ That sounds like so much fun. I've never played tennis before, unless Wii tennis counts.

@rissavanwey‌ I hope you found a fun workout, I like zumba. The Nike Training Club app is really nice to.

@scrapbookingtm‌ Gotta love when those extra unused calories get used :smile: Have fun tonight.

I had fun with the in-laws. I got a pretty good workout in helping my husband chop, load, and stack wood for his grandpa, so I'm feeling pretty good right now.

See y'all tomorrow!