Weekly goals: 2/03/2015 to 8/03/2015

Options
DaivaSimone
DaivaSimone Posts: 657 Member
I did not have a good week last week, and I am really bloated from my food and booze binge. I'm up +4 this morning (for sure, this is mostly water weight) and I have not lose weight in the last two weeks, so I want to get back on track and will try to be at least down 1.5 from my lowest at the end of the week.

Goals

1) Be proactive with the food planning.
2) Be dilligent with my workouts: 3 x Stronglifts, 2x cardio + burpees, 1 x stretch.
3) Be consistant with my hydration.
4) Focus on the weight loss.

That's it. :)

Replies

• classysassy4ever70
    classysassy4ever70 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Today's Goals:
    1) Plan out my meals for the day
    2) Stay within my calories
    3) Exercise - started a new exercise challenge via RunKeeper & technically its my rest day!
    4) Drink 8 – 10 glasses of water
    5) Stay positive & try to relax
    6) Post daily on the thread

When/Where are we suppose to post out weight?

Happy Monday! B)
  • goingforahundred
    goingforahundred Posts: 590 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    classysassy4ever-
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O8ENUJGY7rw8_BaVNx1FyUrpFKPBWwtAMALSUwFM5aU/edit?usp=sharing[/url]
    The link for the spreadsheet is above. You can also find it on the main page under spreadsheet link.
  • jrortega1912
    jrortega1912 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I lost 3 pounds. I guess walking a mile a day and no fast food for the week paid off. Could it be the weather? One day it's in the 80's and the next day in the 30's. My appetite has been the same, up and down.

My goals for this week:
    1. Weigh and measure all foods.
    2. No fast foods
    3. Limit diet drinks to 24 oz per day
    4. Hula hoop for 15 minutes a day

• 2014june
    2014june Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    My Goal for this week is to exercise more not just the dogs walks.
  • shanteel612
    shanteel612 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Today marks the beginning of a new day
    1. No Buying junk, can eat it but buying is off limits
    2. No liquid candy
    3. Eat atleast 1 fruit and 1 vegetable daily
    4. Drink water, at least 1 cup in the morning,1 in the evening and 1 at night
  • barbhat13
    barbhat13 Posts: 725 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options

exercise.png

This week is about logging and pre logging my food. I was appalled to log in my 12hr work day food ....it was so much more! So starting over..

Rode 140 bike miles last week and only lost 1.3 pounds.

It is true..you can't out exercise a bad diet...
  • goingforahundred
    goingforahundred Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    My goal for today is to drink at least 12 cups of water to try to wash out some of the cr*p I ate over the weekend and yesterday. Not good, let me tell ya'. I am going to do the daily goals for a bit and see if I am better at them than I have been with the weekly goals.
    My goals for today 3/3 are:
    • drink at least 12 cups of water
    • not to exceed my allotted calories for the day
    • log everything
  • jrortega1912
    edited March 2015
    Options

It is true..you can't out exercise a bad diet...
    [/quote]

You are so right! 80% diet and 20% exercise, that's my belief. :D
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Hi, all. Back from my vacation and having a little trouble getting back into the swing of things (did some yoga, and am hoping to get over the jet lag excuse and back to some weights tomorrow, as weights are what I've been missing). My main goal this week is to unpack and unclutter, get caught up on sleep after the plane flight, and get in some weights and running. Also, eat within my calories and don't freak about the scale 'til at least the weekend! ;-)
  • jrortega1912
    Options
    Oops, I feel off the wagon yesterday. I ate fast food for breakfast, no lunch, no water just diet drinks, did not record nor measured dinner food and did not hula hoop! I had a miserable day yesterday but today the sun is shinning and the snow is melting B)
    My goals for today:
    1. drink water
    2. measure and log food
    3. clean bedroom
    4. hoop for 30 minutes
    5. go out side and get some rays
  • lemurcat12
    Options
    Finally a nice normal day yesterday, with on plan eating and exercise that I was energetic and excited to do.

Today's goal is to get in a short run, eat well (and plan ahead better), and start working on figuring out my current max weight on some lifts so I can set some goals.
  • tress29
    tress29 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    It's 5am, sitting in my hospital bed. The nurse took my vitals at 4 and now I have the fidgets! I was very nauseous after my surgery so slept most of the day. MFP "yelled" at me for not eating enough calories!

Since I couldn't get back to sleep I thought I'd pop in and say Hi! I may have to page the nurse and get my Kindle and read for a while. Is it too early to order breakfast?

Chat more later...
  • SilverStormi
    SilverStormi Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Why are you in the hospital Tress? I hope nothing major. I still need to catch up on the other boards.

This week has flown and I have been snacking way too much which is not surprising until I get back into a normal routine. Last night I ate a whole sleeve of Thin Mints! Other than logging my food on my phone I haven't had time to check in on here. I just wanted to pop on and see how everyone's week has been.

I was pretty much thrown right into the mix with my new job which is fine with me. I had three days of training and then the girl who I am replacing was going away yesterday trough Monday. So I am on my own (well I can ask others or call her if I get stuck but im trying my best to do what she showed me) so right now I have been trying to figure out a new routine for all of this. I think I am getting it although I have a small pile of a few 'oops how I do I fix what I did' or 'I am waiting on her to get back to go over this a little better so I don't screw it up.' Nothing major and not fixable on the bright side I will learn how to fix it if I do it again in the future. ;)

I still was able to walk the dogs Tuesday but with the snow and how bad the roads were I skipped yesterday. I told Jarrod that I am going tonight instead. Yesterdays workout ended up being shoveling the approx. 8" of snow we got.

• lemurcat12
    Options
    Hi, tress! Sorry I wasn't around earlier. How soon do you get out?
  • jrortega1912
    Options
    Hi Tess,
    flower_basket_4_brwn_2png.png
    Here's a basket of flowers for you.