March weigh in!

Options
monicasfp
monicasfp Posts: 13 Member
Let's keep this up guys, even if it's just a monthly weigh in! Remember, support is the first step to success!

Last month I started out at 162, my goal was to be at 155 this month, and I'm at 152! Go healthy eating in healthy moderation! I did, unfortunately, slack in my weight lifting routine. However, I adjusted my diet to reflect that and I'm so happy to report that the results show this! I hope everyone was able to meet their goals and let's see what everyone wants to accomplish for the month of March. Spring into action and all that jazz!

152, I'm keeping this goal low for now and I hope I can hit sub 140 as my progress slows down. Good luck and much love!

Replies

• jaws878787
    jaws878787 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm at 152 now. Down 13 lbs since I started. Not sure what I'm aiming for yet, we'll see what looks healthy. We can do it guys!

Anyone else here lifting and working on getting stronger as part of their 'better you' plan? Add me!
  • monicasfp
    monicasfp Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    monicasfp wrote: »
    Let's keep this up guys, even if it's just a monthly weigh in! Remember, support is the first step to success!

Last month I started out at 162, my goal was to be at 155 this month, and I'm at 152! Go healthy eating in healthy moderation! I did, unfortunately, slack in my weight lifting routine. However, I adjusted my diet to reflect that and I'm so happy to report that the results show this! I hope everyone was able to meet their goals and let's see what everyone wants to accomplish for the month of March. Spring into action and all that jazz!

152, I'm keeping this goal low for now and I hope I can hit sub 140 as my progress slows down. Good luck and much love!

I meant sub 150 D: I don't think 12 lb loss is a low goal for a month lol
  • Nightcometh
    Nightcometh Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm at 135ish. I want to get to 128 but I really don't know how to. The lowest I've ever gotten was 133.