Looking for friends and support

Options
03emily03
03emily03 Posts: 6 Member
I have always had an unhealthy relationship with food and I just feel like I am at my breaking point. I can remember the first time my weight came up was in 1st grade when my parents encouraged my siblings and I to be more active. Every year since then I have repeatedly claimed that I was going to lose the weight whether it was summer vacation from school, starting a new month or calendar year I always have some bench mark that I say "starting that day I am going to get serious" and follow up for a short period of time or not at all. This has been going on for literally 15 years, which makes me really sad considering that I am only 23. Binge eating has been a big problem in my life for at least 10 years. I need all the support I can get and I'm happy to return support. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. At this point I have tried so many diets or plans that haven't worked I feel so discouraged just thinking "this isn't going to work because it didn't before." Please feel free to add me and give me any advice. Thanks

Replies

• anne_driessen
    anne_driessen Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You have no idea how much I relate to this post (sadly enough) weight and bindge eating have always been a problem in my life (bindge eating for me started quite young). At this point I feel so discouraged and not sure what to do because I thought I had gotten some control over the bindge monster, when I first started loosing weight, with actuall bindges being far and few (maybe once or twice a month), now just over a year later Im bindging at least 2ce a week (with bindging ever night this past week) :( I realize this post is almost a year old, so If you still need the support or just someone to talk to, feel free to add and/or message me so we can encourage and supoort each other :)