Pub Night!

Options
2»

Replies

• MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Are you talking about the Black Bull? It's been forever since I have been to the pubs by your house lol, I hope I end up moving back into that area soon.

Still haven't heard back from my mum on what she wants me to do so the 15th is up in the air for me, but definitely we can plan something for next month after the stampede or even during if anyone is up for a cowboy style night lol.
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    Are you talking about the Black Bull? It's been forever since I have been to the pubs by your house lol, I hope I end up moving back into that area soon.

Still haven't heard back from my mum on what she wants me to do so the 15th is up in the air for me, but definitely we can plan something for next month after the stampede or even during if anyone is up for a cowboy style night lol.
    ohhhhhhhh stampede is a great idea :)

I think we should plan for another weekend, seems tricky this weekend!

ETA: yes the black bull :) they used to be 9cents, but went up
  • MightyDomo
    Options
    Looks like I will now be out of town this weekend, will be taking my daughter with me too and we will be leaving Friday night.

So a stampede meet-up would work, I can also do during a week night as long as it's either toward the end of the week or not past 10pm and central lol.

I would think for the stampeded events there is a lot going on on the first weekend of the stampede and that' the best time to hit the tents (usually they are pretty clean until the end of the first stampede weekend... all that partying does a tent no good...) or go to the Roadhouse, Ranchmans, Cowboys, really anything 'stampede' themed, would be fun to finally put on my cowboy boots again!

Anyways we should try and figure out a couple future dates that would work and make this meet-up happen :)
  • skrakalaka
    skrakalaka Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I'm going to reopen this topic. Surely we can find a time to meet this summer? I'm open to weekdays or weekends as long as I'm not working.
  • MightyDomo
    Options
    I think it would be great of we could all still get together! I am itching to go out and have some fun and chat it up!
  • kimad
    Options
    Me too!

But I am away this weekend, and have a pretty full day next Saturday...

What is everyone else's schedules?
  • MightyDomo
    Options
    I should be free the weekend after next (weekend of the 26th) and ever other weekend following haha so if that falls on a good day for everyone then it works for me!
  • MightyDomo
    Options
    In order to settle on a date we really need to know when y'all are available to try and make a date work!

I am thinking we can do Bottlescrew Bills or The Ship and Anchor if it is more central to all interested in a night out or we can figure out another place if those don't work. Would love to meet up with y'all again :)
  • skrakalaka
    Options
    OK these are my available weekends. This weekend (20th), Aug 9,10 and 23 , 24. I work alot of weekends.
  • kimad
    Options
    Here is a thought... just throwing it out there..

I am going out for my birthday August 10.. I am going to assume to Melrose. Anyone is welcome to come if they like.
    Of course there will be my friends there too, and lots of booze.

We can plan another time - but you guys are also welcome on the 10!
  • skrakalaka
    Options
    Hey my birthday is August 4th, so I could celebrate too. I'll jut need to ok it with hubby when he gets to town. Or we could get a babysitter and he could come too.
  • kimad
    Options
    That's my brother in laws too lol

Mine is August 11!!!

My boyfriend will be there, so one man forsure ;)