8 week Activity & Weight Loss Challenge

Options
JenaOnTrack74
JenaOnTrack74 Posts: 443 Member
edited March 2015 in Social Groups
Hello Gastric ByPass/VSG/LapBand Members! Hope you are all well and pushing yourself to meet your goals!
I would like to get a concensus if you would be interested in doing an 8 week challenge beginning March 9th with Final results posted on May 3rd.

We have held Challenges for the group for a while now but they seem to fizzle out. Although, some of you die hards have done a great job in your challenge goals!

I am thinking of trying something a little different to help engage us all better in these little challenges.
For our next Challenge
I am wondering how you all would feel about being paired up as a 2 partner "team" for that challenge?? For instance as of Friday I will go through and see all who have signed up and pair you with a teammate. (I have no problem with special requests) Someone to just keep you accountable & involved in the challenge. You would be each others personal cheerleader! Anyone can still jump in on the challenge anytime and we will pair you up as you sign on.

What do you think???

To join the challenge we will start a thread under ANNOUNCMENTS; there you will simply state your CW (current weight as of 3-8-2015)
your GW (goal weight for the end of the challenge 5-3-2015)
and ANYpersonal goals you want to work on during these 8 weeks for example:
cardio 3 X's a week
weight lifting 2 X's a week
Get in at least 8 cups of water a day
Get into those old Jeans!!

Whatever it is you find you need to really focus in on.

I would just ask if you "sign up" for the challenge you Don't bail on your partner! Once you have your partner become friends with them and interact with each other. Also, stop by the thread periodically (daily, weekly, bi-weekly) to let the group know how you are doing and of course get advice & SUPPORT if you need it!

We have lots of new members and this is a great way to "meet" one another and get proactive with your goals! As of today we have 2745 members in this group!!

We won't have a weekly weigh in and you won't get kicked out of the challenge. We will still keep it open for people to jump into the challenge AT ANY TIME during the 8 weeks. It is just a way to set goals for yourself sorta put it all out there and see where it takes you!

So what do you think???

Jena <3

Replies