Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

How do you track a BeachBody workout?

lazieats
lazieats Posts: 185 Member
Do you track your calories burned? And if so, how do you do it? I haven't been able to find any of the programs listed in the exercise database. Do you put it under a more general exercise? If you do, what and for which program?
Just curious. :smiley:

Replies

• bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    If you have a heart rate monitor, you can create your own exercise in the database and log it that way.
  • miragal
    miragal Posts: 1 Member
    How do I track my beachbody exercise programs? I do turbo jam cardio mix 1, slim in 6 tone it and shape it and 21 day fix cardio mix, upper fix and lower fix?
  • cdlee05
    cdlee05 Posts: 718 Member
    lately I've only been marking them as 1 calorie. I'm trying to focus strictly on my food intake and not eating back calories I burned. Otherwise, what bookworm said is the best way to go.
  • lazieats
    cdlee05, I do that too, but am thinking that I am then overeating by telling myself, "It's cool. You have banked calories from your workout, so go ahead and have that lil extra helping." Because I don't know how much I actually burned, I'm probably overeating. I don't have a heart rate monitor, so being accurate may not be possible for me, I'm thinking.
  • lazieats
    miragal, I meant on MFP's exercise database. What are you using to track the beachbody programs? Upper fix, for instance, isn't in there, so I was just curious how others, or even IF others, track the exercises. I may need to just invest in a heart rate monitor if I really want to accurately track. But for general purposes, I was just curious what others might be using in the database.
  • DiscipleForLife
    DiscipleForLife Posts: 25 Member
    You have to input them in once under cardio, then guesstimate the calories burned. Every person burns a diff amount anyways. It's not science, but it helps tracking. Good luck and keep pressing play!
  • Crys1209
    Crys1209 Posts: 128 Member
    I just created my own exercise and typed in the workout and how many calories I burned from doing it.