Syncing between Jawbone & MFP

Options
Yesterday afternoon when I synced my jawbone, I realized that it didn't carry over to MFP. Usually the steps transfer pretty quickly to MFP. Same thing today. My steps that I have taken thus far is not syncing to MFP. I've unlinked and relinked the apps. Any ideas?

Replies

• GrannyCrayCray
    GrannyCrayCray Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I noticed the same thing yesterday evening. When looking for the problem, I noticed that UP had an Update (ha, that just sounds funny) yesterday. All my late day activity/exercise was not showing as an adjustment in MFP. However, this morning I looked back at yesterday on MFP food diary and now the extra calories from UP adjustment are included. Yea! Went to bed with a big, red, in-the-hole calorie # for 3/5/15; but, woke up to a prettier, green result for that same date. Wish I had a 'flip this button and it works' answer, but it really fixed itself. Perhaps yours will re-adjust soon as well. :)
  • Kellylynnhaynes
    Kellylynnhaynes Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I guess it was just a glitch as it is now working. Yay! I totally rely on the step counts in MFP as it adjusts my calories.
  • ThinnerHill
    ThinnerHill Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same trouble yesterday and today. If it's an update issue I hope they get it figured out pretty quickly. Very frustrating when trying to figure out where I am on calories.