MFP won't track food diary completions under 1,000 calories

Options
PaulaKro
PaulaKro Posts: 5,690 Member
If you ate less than 1,000 calories in a day, and clicked on the "complete this entry" button at the bottom of the food diary, MFP will tell you that you didn't eat enough, and it will not announce it on your profile.

So if you want your friends to look at your diary, either (1) they're going to have to look at it without knowing if you've completed that day or not; or (2) you're going to have to add some fake calories to make your total exceed 1,000. I had a friend say "just add 1000 quick calories each day and tell people to ignore that entry.

I'm posting this on the three VSG groups I'm in - in case people are in only one group. I hope that's okay.

Best wishes to you all!
Paula

Replies

• dsjsmom23
    dsjsmom23 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    You can also quick add, finish your day so it posts, then remove the quick added calories so it reflects your actual day.
    That's what I do
  • thin2be2013
    thin2be2013 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    That is what I do too...just add quick add calories to go over 1000....push complete day...wait a minute or two then go back into my food diary and delete the quick add colaries. :-)
  • bikrchk
    bikrchk Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Yup. MFP seems to think it knows more than our surgical teams and bariatric nutritionists. Pissivating.
  • sunnynslim
    Options
    Thanks for the tip! New to the group, MFP, and just got sleeved 3/5/15
  • thin2be2013
    thin2be2013 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the loser's bench sunnynslim :)