hoping to make some friends ^_^

Hi!!! OK here we go! So I have 3 small children all boys and a few years ago I suffered a major loss. Instead of dealing with it I ate and as the stress and loss mounted including our home burning down I Ate more. Then my doctor informed me I was pre diabetic. Not surprising my mom is diabetic but it scared me and I have been on a mission!! I've gone from 270 to 240 but I'm at a stand still it's hard to do it alone. I hope this place gives me some more get up and go.

Replies

• Lisa_M_8
    Lisa_M_8 Posts: 20 Member
    Hi there Im sorry for your loss. I lost my baby girl in 2013 when I was 6 months pregnant so know how trying to deal with a loss in whatever form is so so difficult. I already had a little girl who is now 3 and went on to have another girl 4 months ago. I really struggled with dealing with the grief and comfort ate A LOT! Then got pregnant so am now on the journey of losing all the weight I gained and making my body and mind healthy. At the start of jan I was 225 lb and now at 200 hopefully by Monday I'll be under the 200 mark!

Have you been working out or just eating healthy so far? Well done on your loss to date!

Lisa x