Daily Report 2015-03-10

Options
SRJennings
SRJennings Posts: 126 Member
Here is a quick funny thought for you guys. Opened up my phone this morning and looked at my fit bit dashboard. There was a Flash of the results from yesterday. I had made all of my goals! Then, sadly, it updated to today. Now I am looking at a totally blank slate with all of my goals empty. I thought to myself. Oh no! I have to do it all again.

But, in reality, I GET to do it all again! And here I go to try to achieve the same great results and I hope that you all have the same success!

GOOD LUCK TODAY!
Susan

Replies

• Mrsallen6_11
    Mrsallen6_11 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Lol Susan, my fitbug does the same thing to me every morning. While it adjusts itself, I always think wow look what I did yesterday, and then it updates to today, to that blank slate, and I think I wonder if I can do better today.

HEY Isabelle!!!! I'm glad you had fun on your trip, and I'm also glad you're back. We all missed you a bunch.

I have to say I love my new treadmill and even though I ran/jogged/walked for thirty minutes, I did make it a mile :). I would have liked it to have been two but I was pretty sore from Sunday. Today I'm upping my afternoon circuit training time to 45min. and now that I have a treadmill, I'm going to start planning a training schedule each week. This week it will be running Monday and Friday; circuits Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday; and Zumba Wednesday and Sunday will become my rest day. I have today's meals and snacks all planned out, packed and ready to go. I'm feeling pretty confident about today.

"Strength: a river cuts through a rock not because of it's power, but it's persistence."

I hope everyone has a wonderful, strong, inspiring day. Can't wait to hear about. See y'all later.

~ Kris
  • SRJennings
    Options
    OH Girls!

I just did this 10 min yoga 'workout' for happiness. LOL! The instructor is crazy fun. This does not require workout clothing or preparation. Try it. It will make you smile!

http://youtu.be/m7UZv9zt1b4

Namasté,
    Susan
  • SRJennings
    Options
    sheepishly....

My husband had a breakfast meeting this morning. So I drank ALL of the coffee....Can you tell????? B)
  • lsabeIIe
    lsabeIIe Posts: 566 Member
    Options

Hello ladies !

You really make me start my day with a smile !

Kris, I hope you will have lots of fun with your new training schedule and you treadmill. Sounds cool to me !

Susan, I will do the video for sure.

I see you later ! ;)
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    OK, I went on a small 3 mile hike with my grandson's scout troop and others. We went to Bays Mountain to see the wolves, white tail deer and hike around the lake. Only took a mere 2 hours with the little ones. But it makes me happy to see them enjoy the out of doors. Have fun everyone. Enjoy you workouts

I cannot change yesterday but I can change today.

Alisa
  • Mrsallen6_11
    Mrsallen6_11 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I never thought I'd say this but I can't wait to go home and workout!!!

Susan, I will definitely being doing that as part of my morning workout tomorrow (with less coffee in my system lol), thanks.

Alisa, that sounds really fun. I am going to have to remember the name of that mountain so my husband and I can hike it on our next trip up to Tennessee.
  • lsabeIIe
    lsabeIIe Posts: 566 Member
    Options

I never thought I'd say this but I can't wait to go home and workout!!!

That is nice to read! :D

Alisa, this sounds so much fun hiking with the scouts and watch the animals.

Susan, I to will do the yoga vid tomorow.

Today, I only did 20 mins of bodyweight exercices because I'm sort of starting a new program and I had to figure it out. :)

Have a nice evening everyone and be there tomorow for an other great day ! :D
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    It's Bays Mountain Park & Planetarium. They have habitats for bobcats, white tail deer, wolves, reptiles, bears, otters, raptors, racoons and the site includes a 44 acre lake habitat which we hiked around. We saw (and loudly heard) hundreds, maybe thousands of small frogs, all jumping in as we approached. Plenty of wildlife too. They warn you if you bring your dog, it might become prey to the wildlife. The children had lots of fun. Wish we had more time, there was so much for them to see and do. They even have a ropes course and zip line. (one of my favorite things to do since I overcame my fear of hights)

I really want to get a fitbit this year sometime. How accurate do you (Kris and Susan) think they are? and do you think they are worth the money? I really am interested in one that monitors heart rate and sleep.

Glad you finally got that treadmill Kris.

Alisa