sharing my progress pics

Options
tiptoe_marc
tiptoe_marc Posts: 21 Member
before 195 lbs
Photoon8-21-12at409PM_zpsbd1c1f50.jpg

after 155lbs
Photoon5-28-13at438PM_zpsdf961339.jpg

am still a long way to go before reaching my goal. need to shed 15lbs. unfortunately, i've hit a wall in my journey in shedding the pounds. i've been 155lbs for about a month now. very frustrating.

anybody willing to share their progress pics as well?

Replies

• jnativ
    jnativ Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    you look so much younger! wow congrats 'po' :D
  • Breymaraiyl
    Breymaraiyl Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Cool! Nice Job!
  • jujunnaichi
    Options
    Looking great tiptoe_marc! Keep it up!

When I started MFP, I was a little less than 180 lbs. I got bored with tracking calories and left MFP. I came back about almost 8 weeks ago and started to take my diet and workout seriously.

I started with Paleo diet and a combination of LG (16:8) and ESE (twice a week) intermittent fasting hanggang nag suffer ako ng gout flare up for the first time in my life. Itinigil ko ang ESE but continued with LG. I also considered switching to a totally plant based diet (vegetarian) but decided against it. I'm currently leaning towards Mediterranean diet which I believe is a very balanced diet

Below is the result, so far, of six and a half weeks of Body Beast plus 1 week of set back because of gout flare up. I also supplement with Les Mills Combat (Combat 30, most of the time). Basically, total of 30 minutes of weight training and another 30 minutes if I do cardio.

I have not done any serious ab workout in my routine described above. I will be introducing it today, twice a week. I will also be doing daily cardio (30 to 60 minutes after Body Beast) starting today.

My goal weight will depend upon the mirror and not the scale. Pero para may guideline ako, kung scale and susundin ko, siguro ang target ko ay 150 lbs.

KYkjA8u.jpg

sQZIkCA.jpg
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep it up & whenever you reach a plateau (yeah I know it sucks) don't quit. When you see that you're not "losing" at all, its either you gained muscle or you hit plateau. If its the former then that is a good thing since scales can't tell the difference between fat & muscle weight. The better thing to do is to check your measurements, as long as you're getting smaller then that is progress. Now if its the latter then just have to do some changes on your routine like upping the intensity of your workouts, adding some minutes or days to your workout or re-evaluate your diet by computing your TDEE based on your new weight (the smaller we become, the lower our TDEE will be). I've been there too.

In my case, I went from 75 kgs (about 170 lbs) to as low as 52 kgs! (about 115 lbs.) and right now I'm at 57 (126-128 lbs) which is given since I lift barbells as heavy as 80kgs (no kidding) but the good thing is that I'm more toned & leaner now than when I was at 52.

You can see my progress pic in my ticker below.
  • jujunnaichi
    Options
    You can see my progress pic in my ticker below.

I saw your profile and Photobucket pictures. You did an awesome job! -- RESPECT!
  • choijanro
    choijanro Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Good job bro,,keep up the good work
  • marilou0511
    marilou0511 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    before 195 lbs
    after 155lbs

Hi TIPTOE_MARC. Congratulations on your victory. You look great. I've asked the Administrator of this group to "pin" SUCCESS STORIES to the top. Hoping he will do it soon.. Thanking you from Chicago.
  • kf5ljp
    Options
    two bits of advice( Fools advice) because I have made these mistakes

1, Stay away from starvation mode Eat enough calories daily
    2. Increase the exercise muscular strength and cardios( If its too easy to do, then it isnt burning cals)
  • ecyor9
    ecyor9 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Galeng. Very Inspiring.
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    it's 2014, what's the latest pic?