Always need new friends. Add me :)
  • Claire8614
    Claire8614 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me I'm from Birmingham
  • louubelle16
    louubelle16 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Same, I've fallen off the healthy eating wagon recently. Feel free to add me, anyone :)
  • wannabeyummie
    wannabeyummie Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm looking for friends too, I'm trying to lose around a couple of stone. Mummy of three scrummy kids trying to put my health a little higher up the list!
  • jessiedocherty
    jessiedocherty Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'd love to find some people to add some accountability and interest to this weight loss lark. I'm up for this being a lifelong approach and am getting really into running and just bought my first kettle bell! Crumbs...
  • cherylann11
    cherylann11 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Pixiemite wrote: »
    Hi Everyone!
    I'm 42, married with 2 kids and 2 stepkids. Living in East Devon, but originally from Berkshire. I've been attending Slimming World for 4 weeks. I've just started this app. I'm disabled due to a chronic hip problem, so I struggle to do much exercise. Looking to make new friends for support and encouragement.
    Best Wishes,
    Nicky

Hi nicky, how have you been getting on with SW, ive lost 4 1/2lb in 5 weeks
  • sadie3776
    sadie3776 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I too am looking to lose some weight and need all the help I can get please add me. Thanks
  • Osiris275
    Osiris275 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'm from Scotland! Happy to be added be anyone :)
  • ourhouse44
    ourhouse44 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, new here too, Im originally Essex girl (dagenham) but living up north east now, sent request