3/11 Day 24 Wednesday

Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
  Good Morning everyone! The past few days when I get up...My mouth is like sandpaper. I don’t think I’m getting enough water. So I think you know what that means....WATER WEDNESDAY PART 2!

Today’s Challenge: Drink a glass of water before every meal

This will be a little hard because if you are like me...You aren’t THAT thirsty..but we gotta push through1 I know you can do it!

Replies

• craftscout
    craftscout Posts: 290 Member
    I'm totally in for this one. I think I stay pretty well hydrated for the most part, but the last few weeks I have been slacking with lack of exercise and the need to replace the water filter. Ewwwww, our water is nasty when the filter needs replacing! :p
  • guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    I didn't know about it before breakfast but im in for the rest of the day!
  • jen4536
    jen4536 Posts: 3
    I love WATER! I just bought a new water bottle for work so I can really track how many ounces I drink in a day. : )
  • mischa789
    mischa789 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi, I'm new to the group and I'm happy to be starting on Water Wednesday. :) Cheers. :)
  • sntrip117
    sntrip117 Posts: 8 Member
    I'm in I already do this it keeps me from eating too much I'll just double the amount
  • Already downed 48 ounces of water. I couldn't eat breakfast until 9:30 a.m. because of a wellness check. I'll have to remember Water Wednesday!
  • Day 2 for me on MFP, but this sounds like an excellent idea! ;)
  • soontobefitt
    soontobefitt Posts: 22 Member
    Hi I am a new member this is a great challenge...I'm in
  • Vickie248
    Vickie248 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm a new member to MFP and know I should drink more water without caffeine in it ! I quit smoking last September but started vaping, which I heard can dehydrate a body, so I'm in for more H2O. Glad I found the forum part of this site!
  • cinde2014
    cinde2014 Posts: 47 Member
    Im doing the water. Its easier to remember when i work out.