July 4th Challenge Spreadsheet Link

Options
cycletrak1
cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
edited March 2015 in Social Groups
Here is the spreadsheet for the July 4th Challenge that I made, based off of the current Easter Challenge. :)

The top few row colors were changed to Red & Blue for the July 4th Challenge. This was done so that it would stand out and be different from the Easter Spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jam6TEnnOltAR8fiStEXcxOfEM05c3OGc9kJsXQ2uT8/edit?usp=sharing

If you are not already listed on the July 4th Challenge Spreadsheet and want to be, just add your info to the BOTTOM of the spreadsheet under the last name listed. By entering your name at the bottom, it will preserve the complex formulas that automatically calculate the weight loss/gain. We'll take care of alphabetizing the names.

Also, please do not insert your name alphabetically into the spreadsheet because the row that is inserted will not have the formulas for calculating the weight loss/gain. :)

Once you enter your initial data, all you have to do is enter your weight in the appropriate "weigh-in" column each week. The formulas will automatically calculate the weight loss/gain. If for some reason it is not calculating, please email me so that it can be fixed. :)

:flowerforyou:

cycletrak1

Replies

• dwntwnpengrl
    dwntwnpengrl Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • RamonaMoon
    RamonaMoon Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I actually didnt use the spreadsheet for this challenge but I'm going to take the leap for the July 4th one! Thanks for the effort :)
  • lwdllc
    lwdllc Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    That's great! THANKS for sharing!
  • italy10548
    italy10548 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I'm going to use the spreadsheet for this challenge too. I am 54 and it's time to get it done!!! I have been staying at the same weight for 3 months now, so it's time to crush it, weigh and record everything, and do at least 30 min of exercise for the next 10 weeks or so til July 4th.

SW 196.4
    CW 177.2
    STGW 155.0
    GE 135
  • cycletrak1
    cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    italy10548 wrote: »
    I'm going to use the spreadsheet for this challenge too. I am 54 and it's time to get it done!!! I have been staying at the same weight for 3 months now, so it's time to crush it, weigh and record everything, and do at least 30 min of exercise for the next 10 weeks or so til July 4th.

SW 196.4
    CW 177.2
    STGW 155.0
    GE 135

I added your info to the 4th of July Spreadsheet. :smile:

:flowerforyou:
  • Mspmpayne
    Mspmpayne Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    THANKS! I see my name so I'm ready to go!
  • min_lyn
    min_lyn Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Great idea.
  • Mspmpayne
    Mspmpayne Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I put in my goal just now. Will add present weight on Mon as that is my weigh in day. WHOO HOO!!
  • phreekles
    phreekles Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Can't believe how quickly July is approaching!!
  • Dassante711
    Dassante711 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Just joined!
    SW: 145
    GW: 135
    10lbs to go!
  • baby05phat
    baby05phat Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Just joined,
    SW - 150
    GW - 120
    30 to go
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I took some time off (sick and all) but still counting calories and losing! Will give it a go again after july 4th