Bluetooth Unable To Communicate With My Fitbit Flex

Options
AMRROL
AMRROL Posts: 168 Member
edited March 2015 in Social Groups
I had a CHARGE HR, but returned it as it was defective. I had no problem setting up the Charge HR on my Galaxy Tab 3 and the bluetooth worked just fine. I also had no problem using the Fitbit Connect on my Windows 7 PC

I downgraded to the Flex and I had no problem using Fitbit Connect to set it up on my Windows 7 PC. I am able to manually sync with the PC with no problems. However, when I set it up on my Android 4.4.2 Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, the Bluetooth discovers the Flex, but it will not pair (again I had no problems pairing the Charge HR). It gives me an error message of "Unable to communicate with Flex."

The Flex seems to work in the mobile app and I can manually force a sync at any time using a WIFI connection. But it is impossible to sync (or use background sync) using Bluetooth as the device is not communicating with my tablet.

I have tried restarting the Flex several times, turning the tablet off and on, uninstalling and reinstalling the mobile application, but nothig has worked so far. Because I do not always have a wifi connection, I really need to be able to sync using Bluetooth.

Anyone, please help. Thanks