Can you change your kissing technique?

Options
AnnaPixie
AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
So, you've gone on the date. Chats, laughs - You're on fire!! Chemistry? BIG Check! :bigsmile:

Then s/he walks you back to your car and you cuddle, and then you kiss...............:smooched:

And...............blah! :huh:

It's not that s/he can't kiss, it's just s/he's not kissing you the way like to be kissed!! :grumble:

So, in your experience, can you teach someone to kiss in your style (cos obviously s/he like the way s/he kisses so you might have to go to their style?) or is there no hope that you can gel the kiss??

Or am I just a fussy kisser? :noway:

Replies

• Tube_socks
    Tube_socks Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    It depends. I've had bad kisses and I should have given up after that 1st one but with current bf, we got our groove right after a couple of make out sessions.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I been accused of "changing my technique" In high school I was dating a girl, went to Mexico to visit family one Summer and when I returned my girlfriend at the time accused me of cheating on her. I asked her why and she said my kissing got better. So following her logic, I must have been cheating on her with girls in Mexico. For the record, I didn't.
  • Tube_socks
    Options
    I been accused of "changing my technique" In high school I was dating a girl, went to Mexico to visit family one Summer and when I returned my girlfriend at the time accused me of cheating on her. I asked her why and she said my kissing got better. So following her logic, I must have been cheating on her with girls in Mexico. For the record, I didn't.

I once met a cute guy in Mexico while visiting family. He was a Mexican cowboy and he kissed me while taking a walk on Christmas eve. Thanks for the memory.
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    I always suggest they just kiss me a little lower and on the other side of my body.
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I think you can teach some one to kiss better. I like a little less tounge so if someone shoves it in my mouth I back off a little and lighten the kiss, after awhile they get the hint.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Ahhh kissing I do love kissing... I tend to adjust my technique for whoever I'm kissing and then introduce stuff i like...Like biting him softly on the bottom lip..They always seem to get the idea........:bigsmile:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I always suggest they just kiss me a little lower and on the other side of my body.

YOU NEVER GO @SS TO MOUTH.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Ahhh I do love kissing... I tend to adjust my technique for whoever I'm kissing and then introduce stuff i like...Like biting him softly on the bottom lip..They always seem to get the idea........:bigsmile:
    I'm into soft nibbling of the lips and neck area while playfully traversing my fingers through her soft, silky hair.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Ahhh I do love kissing... I tend to adjust my technique for whoever I'm kissing and then introduce stuff i like...Like biting him softly on the bottom lip..They always seem to get the idea........:bigsmile:
    I'm into soft nibbling of the lips and neck area while playfully traversing my fingers through her soft, silky hair.

ok thats just hot
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Well they say that you need 10,000 hours of practice to become an expert at something and so if you are only at say 5000 hours you still have room for improvement/change.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

tumblr_lxk89ajihM1r8j6pgo1_400.gif
  • AnnaPixie
    Options
    I think you can teach some one to kiss better. I like a little less tounge so if someone shoves it in my mouth I back off a little and lighten the kiss, after awhile they get the hint.

Exactly like me PK. I'm much more into soft, sensual, than hard tongue down your throat........lol
  • AnnaPixie
    Options

:laugh:

It's funny, but I only ever hear of women complaining about kissing techniques. Is it that men dont really care how they are kissing/being kissed?
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Aw damn. Ive had that happen.
    Sometimes it aint worth trying.
    But...most of the time it is. I have had to teach a few, which opens doors to expressing the way I like other things done. :blushing:
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options

YOU NEVER GO @SS TO MOUTH.

WHY NOT?!
  • whierd
    Options
    And yes, you kissing technique can change if you want it to. Different women like to be kissed different ways and there is a brief adjustment period for sort of finding common ground on kissing. Unless you are just completely oblivious.
  • Kattamer81
    Kattamer81 Posts: 90
    Options
    In the last six months I've encountered the two worst kissers of my life....so bad that it was repulsive. Ever seen the episode of SITC where Charlotte meets the guy who wants to lick her face? Yeah...

I don't teach when it's that bad. I just move on. I do think that you can come around, though, when it's just slightly incompatible kissing styles. :)
  • whierd
    Options
    Ahhh kissing I do love kissing... I tend to adjust my technique for whoever I'm kissing and then introduce stuff i like...Like biting him softly on the bottom lip..They always seem to get the idea........:bigsmile:

I am good with the biting so long as it isn't too hard. But I prefer using my lips to tug on their bottom lip a bit after sucking gently and sliding my hand down their side and around to their butt. After awhile, that usually leads to moving my hand back around their thigh and between their legs to rub them through their pants.

Then more fun stuff ensues.
  • DonnaNCgirl
    DonnaNCgirl Posts: 372
    Options
    Kissing.

Hard.
  • Tube_socks
    Options

I am good with the biting so long as it isn't too hard. But I prefer using my lips to tug on their bottom lip a bit after sucking gently and sliding my hand down their side and around to their butt. After awhile, that usually leads to moving my hand back around their thigh and between their legs to rub them through their pants.

Then more fun stuff ensues.

:noway:

:blushing:

I am the best kisser you'll ever have. Seriously. I take pride in my kissing, my vagina and my hip thrusts... lol :bigsmile:

This is why I rather be in long term relationships... I get to express my very intense latina feelings.

Kissing starts slow. Then fast, (but no tongue), then slow. Then I'll stop. Look into his eyes and usually I'm breathing hard (I get VERY visally turned on by just kissing) Then I'll kiss soft again, with a bit of tongue, suck on his bottom lip very very softly. Then he'll start to get more excited and kiss me deeper so I'll get his tongue with my lips and lightly suck. Oh God it's sooo hot!! Not too long or hard.. just a tiny bit. Then I'll part my lips from his. Tease him by looking at him with that naughty OMG look, then come close where our lips are almost touching then tease him again.

Damn.