3/12 Day 25 Thursday

Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
  Good Morning, Everyone! Today is Thursday and we are gonna do a throwback....kinda. This is a throwback to last week where we helped 3 people. But it is a little bit different. Good friends are hard to come by and family should always be close. Yet, sometimes we often fight due to opinions, differences, or the like. So for today...

Today’s Challenge: Settle issues with someone..

It can be family, a friend, or a co worker. The stress of having bad issues with someone can add up after awhile. Especially if it is someone who was really dear to you. So try and work it out today and make amends. You both will feel like the world is lifted off your shoulders.

Replies

• craftscout
    craftscout Posts: 290 Member
    Are you psychic? :)

Late last night, an issue came up, and it is still going on this morning. Someone saying things she should't on Facebook. It stressed me out, so much so that I had to keep telling myself to leave it alone, go to bed, and DEFINITELY DO NOT GO EAT ANYTHING!!!

She isn't someone dear to me in any way, but she is someone that I have to deal with on a regular basis for now. So, I do have to settle things, or at least, I have to figure out a way to move forward.

Here's to positivity and progress for all.
  • guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    I suppose this is my kick in the butt to go apologize. Okay okay okay.
  • I don't have any major issues to settle with anyone, but it is a good reminder to not go to bed tonight with anything unresolved. And, at the very least, tell those around you that you love them and appreciate all they do for you.
  • This is kinda awesome!! Just joined the group and this is my first challenge... Funny thing is it is perfect.

My best friend 6 years ago started dating my husband (albeit we were separated and in process of divorce but it was still hurtful.) She and I did not talk much over last few years at all but recently got in touch again. She is still with him ( I know as she is my kids step-mum). Last night we went for a walk and talked. Tonight we are going to again and we both are enjoying each other's company again. We both are trying to get healthy so have commuted to walking at night together 2 times a week. Nice to bury the hatchet ( not in anyone's head) and move on in a positive way!