3/13 Day 26 Thursday

Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
Hello everyone! Today is Friday! The weekend is almost upon us! Time for a fun challenge. One that will more than likely be multiple parts....I call it the Jumping Jack Challenge Part 1!

Today’s Challenge: Do as many jumping jacks as you can in a minute and record it

This will be a multiple part challenge and remember to record so that you can see your improvement over time! This is one of the challenges that shovav91 started with the group! But it is a good one so I brought it back!

Replies

• guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Im in on this!
  • guinevere96
    Side note: Anyone know how well a fitbit zip would record jumping jacks? Relatively new to the tracker.
  • ash6151
    ash6151 Posts: 44 Member
    Well managed 50 :)
  • BellaGettinFit
    BellaGettinFit Posts: 113 Member
    46 one handed jacks while holding the girls with my other hand.lol
  • guinevere96
    @BellaGettinFit MY LIFE.
  • craftscout
    craftscout Posts: 290 Member
    40. Dying. Holy carp, those are hard. But I know that's 40 more than I could have done 100 lbs ago, and 15 more than I could do at Christmas (at all, not in a minute!). Good challenge. I look forward to getting better. :)
  • Auna37
    Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
    I managed to do 47! Now my body hates me :)
    Sorry about calling this thursday lol I messed that up bad XD
  • Hijinkz
    Hijinkz Posts: 7 Member
    Okay...I feel like this can't be right but my girlfriend was my timer and I counted out loud....78 in a minute seems like a lot especially when I know a year ago I couldn't even do 50...I will have to try to do this again another day I think and see if I get a similar result.