Meatarian looking for meatatarian weight loss buddy

jetabear10
jetabear10 Posts: 375 Member
Hey all! I was tired of hearing that I need to eat more veggies and logged on here to start my own group of meatarians only to be told that there was already a group by that name! (yay)
I am looking for MFP buddies to share my weight loss journey with where I can be free to eat meat and not veggies. If interested, friend request me! We can do this!

Replies

• Grimmerdhore
    Grimmerdhore Posts: 69 Member
    @jetabear10 I am a closet Zero Carb (carnivore, meatatarian, etc.) because so many people ignorantly oppose the idea without any research, so I have not shared my diet choices with anyone but two people: my wife, who is cautiously accepting, and my best friend who has been Keto for several years - he says he can see the value in it, but he enjoys veggies too much to go ZC. I would love to be friends and I would be glad to share my daily diet diary with you exclusively (meaning I have it locked for everyone else). On a standard day, I eat until satiated, but that's only about 1,100 - 1,300 calories per day. I'm brand new to this Way of Eating (WOE) but am finding it to be incredibly simple and enjoy it. I'm also part of several Facebook groups specifically for ZC WOE and get a lot of guidance from those who have been doing this for years. Let's be friends!