Supplements

Options
Julesbait
Julesbait Posts: 190 Member
Do you use the Beachbody supplements recommended? Or some other kind of supplement? I'm currently not (other than protein bars and occasionally powders), but wondering if there's any real advantage to doing so.

Replies

• stevewatsonjr
    stevewatsonjr Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Just finished week 5 of BB. Not using their supplements, but am using Optimum Nutrition creatine (aids recovery & soreness) and Vega Sport Protein Performance powder in a post workout shake. I found whey proteins gave me gastro issues. Also take a multivitamin and cod liver oil capsules. Of course the most important supplement on this program is eating alot! It's hard to eat so much.
  • stevesfoods
    stevesfoods Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Not using theirs. A Google search will show you how overpriced they are. Good but overpriced. Warrior Force and just regular pea protein and hemp protein. i did look at there info on what they call Super Suma and i thought to give it a try so I got some Paradise Suma Root. Not sure if its helping but its healthy and affordable to what the heck, right! And as for Bars Cliff Builders bars are fantastic.
  • Soundwave79
    Soundwave79 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I take C4 pre workout instead of their E&E and Amino X and About Time vegan protein powder post workout. That's it other then protein bars.