Spreadsheet Link

Options
cycletrak1
cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
Here is the spreadsheet for the July 4th Challenge that I made, based off of the previous Easter Challenge. :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jam6TEnnOltAR8fiStEXcxOfEM05c3OGc9kJsXQ2uT8/edit?usp=sharing

If you are not already listed on the July 4th Challenge Spreadsheet and want to be, just add your info to the BOTTOM of the spreadsheet under the last name listed. By entering your name at the bottom, it will preserve the complex formulas that automatically calculate the weight loss/gain. We'll take care of alphabetizing the names.

Also, please do not insert your name alphabetically into the spreadsheet because the row that is inserted will not have the formulas for calculating the weight loss/gain. :)

Once you enter your initial data, all you have to do is enter your weight in the appropriate "weigh-in" column each week. The formulas will automatically calculate the weight loss/gain. If for some reason it is not calculating, please email me so that it can be fixed. :)

:flowerforyou:

cycletrak1

Replies

• tephanies1234
    tephanies1234 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • bahbedwire
    bahbedwire Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this awesome spreadsheet. Has been so helpful to the community. :) Cheers!
  • kimberleydtucker
    Options
    I added myself to the bottom. name and my weight when I started mfp. Do I need to insert anything else as primary info?
  • cycletrak1
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I added myself to the bottom. name and my weight when I started mfp. Do I need to insert anything else as primary info?

Thank you for remembering to enter your info at the bottom of the spreadsheet list. :)

The other thing you could fill in before the Challenge starts is your Ultimate Goal Weight UGW (Column E). UGW is the final weight you would like to get down to and maintain.

Once the Challenge starts, fill in Column C (Starting Weight for this Challenge), Column D (Target Weight for this Challenge) and of course your weekly weigh-ins.

cycletrak1
  • goatsoapgirl
    goatsoapgirl Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Cant put my name there... i am on cell phone is that why.... do i need a laptop or something... thanks
  • playmadcats
    playmadcats Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Am also having same problem.
  • tamhencam
    tamhencam Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Cant put my name there... i am on cell phone is that why.... do i need a laptop or something... thanks

You will probably need the google sheets app on the phone to make it work. I have an iphone and that's what i had to do.

• englishmermaid
    englishmermaid Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    It wouldn't let me add to it
  • playmadcats
    playmadcats Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Grr new phone now having to be returned after it died on me four days after receiving. Will try again when replacement arrives Monday.
  • Sigma28
    Sigma28 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm new to challenges. Is there a certain day we should list our weekly weigh-in, or is any designated day alright? Also, a big thank you to cycletrak1 for making the spreadsheet!
  • Sigma28
    Options
    Oops, never mind. I guess we sign in every Monday.
  • cycletrak1
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Sigma28 wrote: »
    Oops, never mind. I guess we sign in every Monday.

The first weigh-in (Column C-Starting Weight) runs Monday 4/6 thru Sunday 4/12 so you can weigh-in on your regular weigh-in day. It can be any day of the week that you decide. :)

Thanks for the props on the spreadsheet but @roxilegend was kind enough to start the original basic spreadsheet for our Easter Challenge. Then @lexbubbles & I added extra formulas and a few extra tracking columns. It was truly a group effort!

For this Challenge, I just made a copy of what the 3 of us had formulated on the Easter Challenge Spreadsheet. :)

@goatsoapgirl I entered your name on the spreadsheet
    @playmadcats I entered your name on the spreadsheet
    @englishmermaid‌ I entered your name on the spreadsheet

• Sigma28
    Options
    Thanks! And also a thank you shout out to roxilegend and lexbubbles too for their efforts! :smiley:
  • joshuapowell1989
    joshuapowell1989 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I've added my name, hopefully the thought of having my data available for others to see will give me a positive push in the right direction!
  • rkcampbell
    rkcampbell Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for doing this!
  • literique
    literique Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Added my name to the bottom. So excited for this to begin!
  • mrsrecinos1322
    Options
    Tried to add my name but it wouldn't let me......
  • cycletrak1
    Options
    Tried to add my name but it wouldn't let me......

I added you to the spreadsheet. :smile:

tamhencam suggested adding the google sheets app to the phone to make it work. They had an iphone and that's what they had to do.

I use a computer to access the spreadsheet--it's just easier for me than the tablet/phone. :smile:

• gizmom19
    gizmom19 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I can't seem to scroll to the bottom to add my name to the spreadsheet.
  • cycletrak1
    Options
    gizmom19 wrote: »
    I can't seem to scroll to the bottom to add my name to the spreadsheet.

I added you to the spreadsheet.