Daily Report 2015-3-17

Options
scrapbookingtm
scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
edited March 2015 in Social Groups
Hello everyone and Happy St Patrick's Day.

I'm usually the last to get up in the morning I guess being closer to the west coast :smile:

I'm just about to leave for work, have all my meals planned and packed. My sprouts are doing great, I'll probably transplant some more tonight.

My daughter shared this with me.... Tips to STRESS LESS:
-Look for Opportunities in Life's Challenges
-Go for a WALK with a Friend
-Focus more on things you Can Control
-Ask for Help
-Give someone a Compliment
-Get Involved in a Cause You Believe In
-Reminisce
-Go to Bed Earlier
-Just Breathe
-Dance

Have a wonderful day and tell us all about it.

Alisa

Replies

• lsabeIIe
    lsabeIIe Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Hey thanks Alisa for starting this day with inspiration !

The scale moved a bit (the way I want) this morning and it's giving me a little boost.

My boyfriend decided he's gonna do the strength training part of my "activities" with me so, I'll have to wait until he comes back tonight to do that. I'm happy he's joining me.

@Healthybella Good luck with your detox, we're with you ! Sure it must be tough but fight it !

@Jen There's no better antidepressant than good ol' endorphins. I always feel so good when I don't feel like moving and I just kick my butt and do it !

Ok, I see you later ! Have a great one !
  • Mrsallen6_11
    Mrsallen6_11 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I've had a busy busy morning. I had to take my husband to work, his water pump in his truck went out, but I still worked in my workout this morning. Then at work I ended up hired to two people back to back, and now I'm trying to just catch up. Planning on getting in three miles this afternoon and have some yummy spaghetti with meatballs and sausage.

SLOW progress is better than NO progress.

~ Kris
  • SRJennings
    SRJennings Posts: 126 Member
    Options
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    Congrats Isabelle! It's always nice to see progress and to have someone workout with you. :smiley:
    Such dedication Kris to get all you workouts in.
    Susan ? all I see is blank. Hope you are having a good day.

I am. My stomach told me I was full at lunch and I didn't finish what was still on my plate!!! My brain and stomach are talking to each other. yea!

Alisa
  • lsabeIIe
    lsabeIIe Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    That is so cool Alisa... It's nice when the brain and stomach share informations :D

I to see susan post as a blank... I think she's so awesome she's speechless ! :D

Ok, so as for me today:

- 5K walk
    - 10 minutes strength

Have a nice evening !