3/19 Day 32 Thursday

Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
Morning, Everyone! Today we are going to do something a little different. We all enjoy doing things through out the day but the things we like to do are all different. Sometimes we would like to do something but never get a chance to do it. That is changing today!

Today's Challenge: Make a list of 20 small things you like to do and do at least 5 of them today!

For example: I like to watch steven universe, draw, paint, play with kitties, playing games, going for walks, reading, day dreaming, crafting things, organizing, taking long baths, learn new things, archery, violin, surprising people with artsy gifts, playing made up games with friends(no i'm not a child but can i help it that they are fun? My college friends and I once had an epic viking battle with napkins for shields and plastic spoons for swords. It was amazing! It was an ongoing saga that lasted about a week...should have been a movie.), helping on yahoo answers, programming, playing with neighbor kids, and cooking!

They can be as big as you want them to be but just make sure you can get them done today!
(Sorry about the delay in posting today. I was working on upcoming challenges and lost track of time!)

Have this video of a bunch of South Korean girls trying some favorite American Snack foods! It will probably get you thinking about what we eat. It definitely did it to me!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf11-ruYgOo

Replies

• guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Made my list! Needed a reminder that the small things in life mean the most.
  • ppalm51
    ppalm51 Posts: 2 Member
    Great challenge and i love your list! Ive gone for months at times being so busy tbat i forget to include tiny things that make me happy in my life. I definitely appreciate the reminder to do that today!
  • riveragirl15
    riveragirl15 Posts: 48 Member
    I love this! I made my list and it as sadly kind of difficult...so I added five more:)
  • Auna37
    Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
    Yay! I'm glad everyone likes it!