Fat burning/slimming results

Options
Simply_Yulz
Simply_Yulz Posts: 35 Member
So ive done all of Shaun Ts workouts including doing a work out with him. Love that man and he's an amazing hugger :p

And Finally trying P90X with month 2 of Max 30. (Don't know what took me so long. Loving Tony!)

However I'm curious from all of you guys.

Which BB programs showed you the most slimming and body fat loss?

(I'm looking to lower my inches and body fat more then the scale as well as try new workouts since I have BB on Demand)

Replies

• cdlee05
    cdlee05 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    For me the most slimming was Insanity and I loved the extra energy it gave me to do other things. Right now I'm in Body Beast and I like that's its both helped me slim down and even build some muscle in the process.

I love me some BB workouts but I have to change them up otherwise I memorize the moves too much and don't push as hard as I should.
  • stevesplan100
    stevesplan100 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have only done insanity. Have just finished the recovery week. love the weight loss. Over a stone since mId Jan.(I started dieting before I found insanity) . I will be following this thread for ideas of what to do next. .
  • NoxDineen
    NoxDineen Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Insanity for me too. I'm super excited to start Insanity Max 30 on Monday. Curious how it'll compare. I've never met a Shaun T workout that didn't kick my *kitten* and make me love it.
  • leannclouse
    leannclouse Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm doing T25. I love it but I'm still very new at it so it's kicking my butt!
  • lillyy23
    lillyy23 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Right now I think insanity is the best I love the burn!!
  • Albertomarr
    Albertomarr Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I did Insanity, Best shape of my life. Then I moved to Insanity Asylum, I didn't enjoy it. Too hard.. I was feeling exhausted, while with insanity I was feeling energized. Now I am on Chalean Extreme, getting leaner and building some muscles. I think Insanity burns your fat while you are doing it, while building some muscles helps to achieve longer term results