Week 5 Weigh In

Options
jrortega1912
jrortega1912 Posts: 315 Member
I lost 1pound. My NSV, I went down a pant size. :D I have 2.5 pounds to make my Easter goal. I just want to say thanks ya'll for being the best support group ever. I could not have done it without ya'll. Bessos

Replies

• SilverStormi
    SilverStormi Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Jeanette Im glad your doing so well. I know the feeling I was happy when I came across this group this time last year.

I went up but Im not surprised. Saturday was the spring craft beer festival. So between everything I drank and then ate later when I got home I actually expected to be up more then that.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

I came across this group for the Easter challenge last year (started on St. Patrick's Day then), and whenever I'm feeling frustrated with my current ups and downs I can look back at that spread sheet and see my starting weight for all the holiday challenges 75 lbs higher. That always helps me see the big picture!

I have just been maintaining lately--fluctuations, but no real trend. I know it's because I've been eating lots of things hard to log accurately which is okay when I have a big deficit but not with my current narrow deficit. And even with my estimates I've been over too much.
  • CumberlandGrammy
    CumberlandGrammy Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I agree! This is a great group. I also started participating with St Patrick's Day last year. Yes, it is good to look back for the big picture -- that is something I should do, and then give myself a good kick in the seat of my pants to get back on track. :smile:
  • JreedyJanelle
    JreedyJanelle Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I find that these challenge groups are very helpful and keep me accountable. Nice to have a group that is going through the same things I am. My husband, bless his heart, is the same size he was in college. He has no idea what I struggle with, but he is so supportive in this journey. He loves me fluffy and thin.
  • 2014june
    2014june Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    :D