Mini Challenge April 15 - 21

Options
mycrazy8splus1
mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
exercise:
take advantage of some spring time weather (hopefully you are having some by now) and do something outside every day. Go on a walk or a run. Put your baby in a stroller and take them with you.

non-exercise:
list your biggest struggles and let us work as a team to come up with some ideas to help you overcome them. We are a team for a reason right? Let's use some team work to get over our struggles!

Replies

• MajorMusic13
    MajorMusic13 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I am in for this. Spring Break week. I want to get outside every morning the weather is nice!

Struggles: Working out and eating right but the scale not dropping. Luckily, measurements are- I don't measure specifically, but all my clothes are loose or too big. Also, not going back to old habits of eating out. I'll make healthy choices when I do, but its expensive. It just is a quick easy option that I fell into last year when my world was turned upside down and I find it hard to get out of it even now when things have settled back down.
  • Minion72
    Minion72 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I have walked to and from work every day.
  • Lukdbestucan16
    Lukdbestucan16 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone Iam doing this on what's app with some friends..I think it's easier on what's app.if interested you can inbox me your what's app number ..We can do this..