Daily Report 2015-03-25

Options
lsabeIIe
lsabeIIe Posts: 566 Member
edited March 2015 in Social Groups
Hello,

I have to say I'm starting to be really fed up with that pain... it's a pain in the neck. (oh dear...)

Anyway, althought I'm not the best food logger, I'm being quite in line with my calories so, it's ok on the scale...

But still, I can't wait to have a good workout again.

So how about your day people ?

Isabelle

Replies

• Mrsallen6_11
    Mrsallen6_11 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Evening,

I have been super busy today, my office looks like a tornado came through here lol. Been sticking pretty well to my planned meals, I need to change a couple things, but I'll still be within my goals. Got a circuit planned for this evening, can't wait to get home to get it done cause this work day is tiring me out ugh.

Isabelle I hope your neck starts feeling better soon. Just keep it light for a few more days, yoga and pilates, maybe some light walking as well it you're able.

I found this online today and it was too cute not to share.....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQG5XPawb929r1RLb3z2igFG9iIMQa0HSyNuy8Cj4p9aiCth501Vg

Hope everyone else is having a good day.

~ Kris
  • SRJennings
    SRJennings Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Geeze, Isabelle! I wish your neck was healing MUCH faster! Does icing it help reduce the pain?

I exercised and stayed in my calories yesterday but not today. It feels like I am derailed but a one day thing cannot be a streak! So, I need to get out of my head and out of my own way and have a strong day tomorrow. With a long week of travel and vacation coming up next week, I am going to struggle. But, I only have 80 days until my 'goal' trip - so I am uneasy about being out of my element and possibly gaining weight. (gasp) I plan to take my sneakers and I will try to walk a lot. I do not have much more of a plan than that.

S
  • HealthyBella403
    HealthyBella403 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    @Isabelle‌ it sucks not being able to push your body to work out but resting is the best thing you can do right now. I recommend heating rice in a sock in the microwave; it's a nice warm massage tool and a hot pack.

@Mrsallen6_11‌ I love that! So cute:)

@SRJennings‌ just one step at a time. You'll get there!

As for me, those of you who've checked out my diary know that I've gone way over my calorie limit. Sorry not sorry! Today we had a going away party for a friend of mine and I indulged unashamedly. I also got to squeeze in some cardio, so even though I ate more than I burned, I'm ok with it.
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    Isabelle - I know how frustrating it is to not be able to exercise. Good job keeping your calories in check. Hope you neck is better than before. Is it getting any better?
    -
    Kris - way to keep everything under control even when life isn't. You are inspiring!

Susan - good job staying motivated. Tomorrow is a better day.

Bella- It is important to stay positive. I'm glad you enjoyed what you ate and you are not feeling guilty.

I too made some not great choices for food today. The desserts got to me today. I stayed in my calories but...too much sugar! and of course I had to eat less. Hope that's out of my system now. lol I did 30 min of Aerobics, step, with 10-12 inch step. Might get in some more exercise later tonight.

Have a great day everyone.

I'm going to make the rest of my life, the BEST of my life!

Alisa
  • lsabeIIe
    lsabeIIe Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    It's so nice to read you. You are all so inspiring ! I'm so glad you are there !

So today, I did sweet nothing and, yes, my neck is better tonight. Thanks for the sock and rice idea, I'll use it.

I really hope I will find a way to knit and not get all that tension in my neck and shoulder because I really like the meditative aspect of knitting and......... I can knit skulls:

wdo8eqc7mjma.jpg

So have a nice evening and I see you tomorow.

• SRJennings
    SRJennings Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    LOVE the skulls. All of my pot holders have hearts! My Mom makes them for me!
  • playmadcats
    playmadcats Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    AM now back swimming and playing tennis regular after back injury. Managed tennis lesson and 20 min swim this morning.