Looking for some mommy friends

Options
2»

Replies

• Cassiea199
    Cassiea199 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Im a sahm of a 16 month old girl. The heaviest i was before my pregnancy was 125. When i got pregnant i was 115. I gained 60lbs during my pregnancy. Now, with the help of a bout of food poisoning, im down to 129. Im doing really good job eating healthy food and moderating my calories but it was a long process filled with small steps. Now im just trying to push myself to work out every single day. If ur looking for an accounatbilabuddy or enjoy being one please add me.

• venuila
    venuila Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'd love some mom friends! I've just started working out a little over a month ago. My second child was born late December but am eager to get the weight off!
    Before I had my son 3 years ago I was the lowest I ever was at 120 (I was boderline underweight tho). Gained more than 80lbs with my son. Before I got pregnant with my daughter I was 160 and only gained about 40 that time.
    CW: 166
    GW: 135

• ck1227
    ck1227 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey mamas! I'd love some new fitness friends ! I am usually very good at logging what I eat & try to workout in some way everyday. I am always looking for encouragement and motivation & willing to give back! :)