100 Day Challenge PART II

Options
lorrikooten
lorrikooten Posts: 66 Member
SW: 158
GW: 140

March 27, 2015-July 5, 2015
DAY1: 158

Goals: Last challenge that we did I set my goals unrealistically and this time I want to focus on learning to eat right and reaching that first goal and becoming a person I am proud of :)

Replies

• katherine_startrek_fan
    Options
    SW: 227.8
    GW: 204
    March 30, 2015-July 8, 2015

Day 1: 227.8

Goals: 204 would put me at overweight. I realize that 1.7 pounds per week is ambitious. However, the weather is getting better, which impacts my food choices and exercise. In all honesty, I'd be happy getting to 210- the top end of my 'ideal' weight as set by my doctor, but it would be AMAZING to get to overweight status, so I'm pushing for it!!!

Other goals include:
    1. Getting into a curvy size 8 pair of jeans
    2. Being able to run (jog) for 45 minutes straight
  • katherine_startrek_fan
    Options
    Whoo! We've got this, Lorri!!!
  • lorrikooten
    Options
    I think so Katherine!!! :)
  • lorrikooten
    Options
    SW: 158
    GW: 140

Day 1: 158
    Day 20: 162

I am not sure that my starting weight is correct due to weighing on a different scale but this week my goal is to weigh 158 on my scale!!! I am trying to stay motivated this is definitely a long journey with lots of ups and downs. I hope that I can continue to stay motivated!
  • katherine_startrek_fan
    Options
    SW: 227.8
    GW: 204
    March 30, 2015-July 8, 2015

Day 1: 227.8
    Day 17: 226

Not too bad, considering I got back from a work trip only a week ago and bloated up nine pounds in the process.

Goals: 204 would put me at overweight. I realize that 1.7 pounds per week is ambitious. However, the weather is getting better, which impacts my food choices and exercise. In all honesty, I'd be happy getting to 210- the top end of my 'ideal' weight as set by my doctor, but it would be AMAZING to get to overweight status, so I'm pushing for it!!!

Other goals include:
    1. Getting into a curvy size 8 pair of jeans
    2. Being able to run (jog) for 45 minutes straight