Any suggestion on getting the battery out of the chest strap?

Options
VegasFit
VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
I haven't worn my Loop in about three weeks now because it's pointless to me if I can't wear it during my workouts. For some reason it's impossible to remove the battery cover. After almost ten years I've never had this problem with my F11, which I have been wearing again.

Replies

• llmg970
    llmg970 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    What battery are you trying to remove? I don't think you can remove the loops battery
  • VegasFit
    Options
    It's the chest strap battery. I haven't even worn my Loop in almost a month now because of it. I've gone back to my original HRM.
  • llmg970
    llmg970 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I believe you need a quarter or flat head screwdriver to open the back of the H7 HRM
  • VegasFit
    Options
    llmg970 wrote: »
    I believe you need a quarter or flat head screwdriver to open the back of the H7 HRM

Doesn't work. But thanks! I am going to have a couple male friends try and then upgrade to a Garmin. It's not worth the trouble to have to go through this every few months or pay a jewelry store or ship to Polar for what should be an easy thing to do.

• Numb5kull
    Numb5kull Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I just changed my battery in my H7 3 days ago. Just used the edge of a rounded key...turned it a bit and it pops right open. If its stuck after turning if you just apply some pressure to one edge the other should pop up. Its a 30 second replacement job. First time I've had to replace mine in 6 months and I use it daily.
  • VegasFit
    Options
    Numb5kull wrote: »
    I just changed my battery in my H7 3 days ago. Just used the edge of a rounded key...turned it a bit and it pops right open. If its stuck after turning if you just apply some pressure to one edge the other should pop up. Its a 30 second replacement job. First time I've had to replace mine in 6 months and I use it daily.

Thanks! That's how my F11 works but this one not so much. I will try the pressure part. It's so damaged on the back from all my attempts Polar said they would send me a replacement cover if I can ever get it off. Funny thing is I am happy wearing my actual HRM during workouts now because the feed back is more detailed and faster versus the Loop so maybe I will just go back to wearing it as strictly a tracker.