Day 78: 3/29/2015

Options
NikonPal
NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
Started this morning by burning 432 calories doing 75 minutes of cardio exercises; Then it was time for a 168 calories breakfast that gave me a nice negative number to head into a nice Palm Sunday dinner with 30-40 relatives at my sister’s home :D

Danelutza – Glad you had a great Saturday with food & exercise. Good luck planning the week. As for grocery shopping – my wife thinks I am nuts – but I like doing it. Then again, I do the cooking. I think she is crazy because she likes to iron – so it’s a win-win LOL.

Kenda – I’m not sure when and I am definitely not a “height” person – but I will zipline some day before I leave this earth! Looks like you have been having a blast!

Replies

• balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Great going
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Good morning all. Last full day here in Mexico, go home tomorrow. Yesterday was a relaxing day, spent poolside and then a wonderful body wrap and massage. So decadent. :) Today's plans are uncertain but I have my workout done for the day. We may head into town so lots of walking if we do that.
    Enjoy your Sunday all.
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!
    NikonPal, what a great start to your day. Thanks for creating the daily thread! Yep, I am so crazy about grocery shopping too. I go to at least 3 different stores so I can get everything I need and I make lists :)
    Kenda, it's great to hear from you daily! Enjoy your warm time in Mexico :)
    Yesterday was very nice, cleaned the house from top to bottom and didn't even brake a sweat. NikonPal mentioned soup for dinner (yummy) and that made me think of my favorite soup - Menudo, so my hubby picked some up on his way home.
    Today should be a very relaxing day, with a quick pull-ups training. Must say this will take some time to accomplish and lots of dedicatio... But I will do it no matter how long it takes!
    Have a fabulous day everyone!
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    danelutza - and here I thought Menudo was just a Puerto Rican boy band...LOL; I looked up a few recipes - might give it a try sometime - but I might have to substitute some else for the tripe...I know it's all in my head. :)
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Oh NikonPal, the tripe is fantastic! There is nothing like it! I wasn't ever a fan, I never wanted to try it, until some friends ordered it while we were out and seeing them enjoy it so much it made me really hungry. So I tried it for myself and Wow!!! Now it's my favorite! Plus, it has a lot of gelatin in it and lots of good bone broth so it will do wonders for mineral consumption:)