Daily Report 2015-03-30

Options
lsabeIIe
lsabeIIe Posts: 566 Member
Hello,

Today I did a video workout I have called ruthless. Well, it is pretty ruthless indeed but it's short so I like it because it's easy to push your limits for 20 minutes. I'm happy I did it. I think i will keep on doing it for this week + some strentgh.

How was your day ?

Isabelle

Replies

• Mrsallen6_11
    Mrsallen6_11 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I had fun this weekend trying out my new Vibrams, and turkey hunting with my husband. It was very exciting, but unfortunately we didn't get a bird. But we'll try again next weekend. Today I did a small cardio workout this morning and tonight I'll do my usual circuit. Then I'm going to kick my hubby's butt at video games lol.

Hope everyone else has a good day.

~ Kris
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!
    Sounds like your neck is getting better Isabelle, to be able to exercise. and Kris, how great to hunt with your husband!

My back is acting up a bit, all I did today was walking but that's better than nothing, right? Stayed within my calories. I probably need a rest day anyway, after those 2 hikes last weekend.

Have a great day everyone!

“Enter every activity without giving mental recognition to the possibility of defeat. Concentrate on your strengths, instead of your weaknesses… on your powers, instead of your problems.”–Paul J. Meyer

Alisa
  • lsabeIIe
    lsabeIIe Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Yes, my neck is better and wish you the same for your back. :)