Recording T25 into MFP

Options
How are you all recording your workouts in mfp please?

Replies

• 20monkies
    20monkies Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Body weight training. :)
  • KimmyKicksAss
    KimmyKicksAss Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    http://insanitycalories.com/

Create your own exercise name and calories based on the wesbite above.

I think it's more accurate if you do it this way instead of using their database. At least now, the calories burned are customized to how hard you work out and your weight. Good luck!

*I use a fitbit so I always accurately note the time I start my exercise too*
  • drdst91
    drdst91 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Use a heart rate monitor (polar has the chest strap in addition to an activity tracker) yo accurately record calories burned. I add in Focus T-25, I add in pre-post workout time separately.
  • DeFYneME
    DeFYneME Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    How are you all recording your workouts in mfp please?

Are you using any device/ HRM at the moment? I find thats the most effective... if not, there are websites that when you enter your stats and the kind of workout you did it'll give you an approximate... its approximate.. but HRMs are more accurate
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Heart rate monitor is the best way.
  • AshleyEve101
    AshleyEve101 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I agree, heart rate monitor. You used to be able to set up Scosche to record your workout automatically into MFP, but since the Lollipop upgrade on Samsung phones, the original Scosche Rhythm app is being discontinued, and the other HRM apps that say they work with it won't connect to the armband :( Hope they fix this soon, automatic entry was nice!