A couple things...

Options
hey everyone who has joined :) just to let you know those of you who are putting you weight, goals and aims in the introduction discussion if you could copy them to the announcement beginning goals post it will be nice and easy having them all together :). i will post a new announcement each week for everyone to fill out the weeks report and a new discussion for support. I saw a lovely idea in another post about weekly challenges so i will add a challenge for each week to the weigh in post. :)
I would also like to ask that everyone tries to keep their weight loss goals within a healthy range (1200kcal consumed and an aim of no more than 2lb a week loss) after all its about health and fitness rather than your appearance :).
Finally i am off on holiday as of friday for 4 days and although i will be tracking and keeping up to date and still posting it will be more difficult so i was wondering if anyone is up for looking after the group for the weekend, keeping everyone strong and motivated and keeping the lovely atmosphere of the group going?

This weeks challenge is to prepare an entirely clean meal, good luck!