Confession Box

Options
NotQuiteNorm
NotQuiteNorm Posts: 283 Member
edited April 2015 in Social Groups
I just thought I'd leave this here for moments of weakness! Whether you just ate a slab of chocolate cake you didn't plan to or really want to! Anything goes, I thought this could be a good place to get support and to make things a little easier I'll start:

Yesterday I followed a MacDonald's chicken wrap with a nice big slice of stuffed crust pizza! I made it fit my deficit goals, but I still knew it wasn't really the best I could have done for myself when I had plenty of healthy options in the fridge!
oa3nfzorw3hi.png

Replies

• honeynutloop
    honeynutloop Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I'm eating too much chocolate at the moment. Mindless snacking is creeping back in. Going to try to get back on track by cutting sweet stuff out of my diet from 16th april for a month (got a planned day of excess on 15th). Annoyed because i was managing moderation until easter came along!
  • NotQuiteNorm
    Options
    I'm eating too much chocolate at the moment. Mindless snacking is creeping back in. Going to try to get back on track by cutting sweet stuff out of my diet from 16th april for a month (got a planned day of excess on 15th). Annoyed because i was managing moderation until easter came along!

I don't doubt that most of us (especially those with kids in their lives) saw the effects of Easter in our diaries! My nieces and nephews (1,3,9,10,13) kept feeding me! Especially the littlest ones who are quite used to their aunt Angela's sharing her treats. I only feel I managed to stay within boundaries on Easter because a) I was expecting it and b) this photo from the week before my diet seems burnt into my mind!

10610835_632117320267944_342772807083412079_n.jpg?oh=3e072d292baf9d4139c7c68af5a39587&oe=559F7D17&__gda__=1437375070_fa6843fc4c3e7d59c5bb82799f5bc364
  • honeynutloop
    honeynutloop Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    That's a cute picture tho! I don't want to 'lose it' when I'm doing so well so that's why I'm banning stuff for a bit.
  • NotQuiteNorm
    Options
    That's a cute picture tho! I don't want to 'lose it' when I'm doing so well so that's why I'm banning stuff for a bit.

Cute maybe, but all I see is my over-indulging every night and passing on my poor eating habits all summed up in one nice picture! The thought of Livvy-mei growing up overweight is usually enough on it's own to get me to the gym or to put something I am fully aware I shouldn't have down!

I think that's a good idea! Just be sure not to restrict to the point that you end up eating it in a oner! That's what I used to do!
  • LoeshaElizabeth
    LoeshaElizabeth Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    i ate too much sweet stuff yesterday, going to start prelogging as an attempt to stop it. that pic is ridiculously cute!
  • NotQuiteNorm
    Options
    I ate a chinese yesterday! Little less than 1000 calories in one sitting... Considering I'm at a 500 deficit I've decided to work it into the next few days as Quick Calories
  • LoeshaElizabeth
    LoeshaElizabeth Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    help this is literally the only place i can write, my news feeds gone and i cant create posts in the forums :/ do any of u know why?
  • NotQuiteNorm
    Options
    I have no idea it's same here - maybe they're updating system??
  • GBrady43068
    GBrady43068 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    I ate a chinese yesterday! Little less than 1000 calories in one sitting... Considering I'm at a 500 deficit I've decided to work it into the next few days as Quick Calories

I'm hoping you meant a Chinese MEAL..otherwise, this is either disturbing :s or too much sharing ;)
  • catsmeow_1
    catsmeow_1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just back from my beach trip that was supposed to be motivating... I did not however reach my goal weight. But, trying not to be down on myself about that. Starting fresh and all that! Hoping now that the weather is getting a bit more reliable I can up my outdoor exercise time (I live in canada!) since really I'm a runner at heart and dislike most other cardio activities. I need to stop eating when I'm angry or frustrated though. Anyone got any advice?
  • GBrady43068
    GBrady43068 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    catsmeow_1 wrote: »
    Just back from my beach trip that was supposed to be motivating... I did not however reach my goal weight. But, trying not to be down on myself about that. Starting fresh and all that! Hoping now that the weather is getting a bit more reliable I can up my outdoor exercise time (I live in canada!) since really I'm a runner at heart and dislike most other cardio activities. I need to stop eating when I'm angry or frustrated though. Anyone got any advice?

For the "anger" thing...if possible how about getting a speed bag/punching bag? Get out the aggression, exercise at the same time, not no need to find somewhere to hide a body ;) ...it's win/win all the way around.